Prop "Big Red" Samurai Predator 1:1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psyberiantiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just acquired this 1:1 "Big Red" Samurai Predator Bio mask off of eBay from a seller in Hong Kong. Although it's not completely "screen accurate" I must say I'm pleased with the results. It's clearly a modded re-cast of the Scar Predator Bio, but it has real lasers, an aluminum lens & it fits perfectly alongside all of my other bios because it has the same base. I would definitely suggest picking one of these up if you are a Predator Bio collector like myself & a fan of the short feature Batman Dead End.
If anyone else has a Big Red bio mask feel free to post some pics! I'd love to see what else is out there for this prop.
red1.jpg
reda.jpg

red5.jpg
red2.jpg

red3.jpg

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

Last edited:
It looks pretty cool. Better finishes than the SS Scar bio IMO. Is the green bubbles suppose to be yellow though? Also do you have your bio collection posted in the show your shelves forum? I'd like to see your entire collection. Congrats on the pick up!

Last edited:
What are those green *****? Always thought they were an ornamental design. However, now with that ooze streaming down they look like painballs or green eggs.

What are those green *****? Always thought they were an ornamental design. However, now with that ooze streaming down they look like painballs or green eggs.

Your guess is as good as mine! I think the "ooze" or wet look is because it was raining in the video. Maybe it's suppose to represent water? It looks realy cool & I have seen the same thing done on other custom masks, but I don't know for sure what it is suppose to be?!

It looks pretty cool. Better finishes than the SS Scar bio IMO. Is the green bubbles suppose to be yellow though? Also do you have your bio collection posted in the show your shelves forum? I'd like to see your entire collection. Congrats on the pick up!

Thanks Safara! Yes, in the Dead End video they are yellow. I was actually thinking of painting them to match & be more screen accurate in the near future.

I do have pictures for most of the items in my collection. Just click on the link under my "tiger signature" on this post!

I believe the big red bio I have is from the actual molds from the movie used version. Don't know how to prove that though. Mine gots lasers too.

I believe the big red bio I have is from the actual molds from the movie used version. Don't know how to prove that though. Mine gots lasers too.

The film used big red was cast from the Winston molds if I'm not mistaken. Both Sandy and George came from SWS. Where did you get your big red from?

Btw Grats Psy the bio looks awesome :)

Awesome! The lasers are a huge plus! I received my mask at work & was shining the tri beams on my unsuspecting coworkers. I'm so immature!

Both are gorgeous.
They must really stand out in your collection.
Would love to see the underside of the bios if you have pics.
Would also like to see the albino pred from dead end get some love

Both are gorgeous.
They must really stand out in your collection.
Would love to see the underside of the bios if you have pics.
Would also like to see the albino pred from dead end get some love

Sorry never did get around to taking underside pics... The underside is just like the Sideshow maks. The only diffecence is that its painted a dark silver instead of black & the battery compartment is on the underside of where the tri-laser is & it uses watch batteries & not the aa (or was it aaa) batteries the Sideshow masks use.

Back