Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Dio - ORDER NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you being sarcastic??
i actually just got my shipping notice on this one, first didn't want it but the more i see of this one the more i like it. not the characters so much, but the base rocks.:D

No I'm being for real this time :lol I know it's hard to tell sometimes...

It's leaning on me everyday I see this dio, I need more pics to surface and lock it down.

Write that down "lock it down"

My piece arrived a few days ago. It is absolutely stunning.
Whomever buys this will be extremely pleased!

P.S. It came with a free SS 2010 calendar.

what you guys think?

Regular ES 400 - SOLD OUT $299

Exclusive ES 200 - IN STOCK $324

I don't get it.

90% of regular versions are sold to retail stores, while pretty much 100% of the ex versions are sold to retail customers via the website.
so two totally different customers.

No I'm being for real this time :lol I know it's hard to tell sometimes...

It's leaning on me everyday I see this dio, I need more pics to surface and lock it down.

Write that down "lock it down"

that's what happened to me, everytime i saw the dio it grew on me.
and with an ES of only 200 (not that it matters, but it's nice) i figured i should get it sooner rather that later.
hopefully i won't be disappointed

My piece arrived a few days ago. It is absolutely stunning.
Whomever buys this will be extremely pleased!

P.S. It came with a free SS 2010 calendar.

yeah i've gotten a few of these already.

well after many changes of mind and after seeing inhand pics i decided to take the plunge and i ordered this dio.
the main reason that made me decide to order this dio is the base, but now that i've got it in hand i must admit that this piece ranks right up there with many of ssc best dio's imo.

gone are the problems with 1/10 scale figures. gone are the subpar bases. gone are the flimsy and akward switchout hand or arms, and of course the base is huge and definately one of ssc best.

here are some pics with some of ssc best and you can be the judge.

first the huge box and dio with hulk for comparison

zoajvr.jpg

vxm3ih.jpg

w1ckgn.jpg

mwds46.jpg

oac8ib.jpg

30bmt80.jpg

21expg5.jpg

nmdv6e.jpg

and here is a couple of closer comparison shots comparing Ironman to wolverine/sabretooth and cyclops as you can see the scale matches perfectly.

or2i5d.jpg

2w2fpd5.jpg

Back