Myers PF Clues???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spooktacular is an online promotional event on Sideshow's website, it's not a convention or anything.

I'm thinking of going down to Screamfest this year, actually. Is it worth it?

lol. . .

Thanks . . . I would have been looking online forever . .

It is very small compared to the major Comic Conventions I've been to but it is usually fun. They have a pretty good guest list so far this year:

https://www.spookyempire.com/Screamfest07/guests07.html

They have live concerts after the actual convention times that feature "Horror Bands" . . . it's fun.

I'm really hoping for a new DEAD figure for Spooktacular but if they offered a Myers PF from the new one or original I'd definitely buy. Make it happen SSC!

I'm really hoping for a new DEAD figure for Spooktacular but if they offered a Myers PF from the new one or original I'd definitely buy. Make it happen SSC!

Yes.. a DEAD fig is a must.. even Myers will take a back seat to that wish!!! :monkey3

Not sure about a Dead PF......it'd be cool but I think its a bit premature at this point.....

How about a VS. Diorama with some of THE DEAD chasing down their victims or maybe the scene where our good friend the Security Guard biting the good Doctor! :D

I'd love to see a PF zombie but for me there's only one iconic zombie that I would buy.

That's this boy over here, I think it's time for some Fulci love don't you?

Zombi_2d.jpg

Back