Myers PF Clues???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at that paraphobia word at the top of the teaser and google it. That word means to be afraid of the day Friday the 13th. so i think it might be a jason

Possibly, but they made the announcement last Friday the 13th in honor of the day, and that is what the text was referring to... or so I believe. Check the news story on the Sideshow home page...

If you look at that paraphobia word at the top of the teaser and google it. That word means to be afraid of the day Friday the 13th. so i think it might be a jason

I would be very happy with a new Jason, PF or 12".

the phrase reads "Paraskavedekatriaphobics' fear not. It is Coming."

technically does that not then also tell people who are afraid of Fri.13th to NOT fear whats coming? Which would point to it not being Fri13 related? :monkey1

Ok, to recap...

1) An image of a butcher knife
2) An image of an "older" house
3) "Paraskavedekatriaphobics' fear not. It is Coming."
4) Teased on Friday the 13th

Possible licenses/products...

1) Halloween (original)
2) Halloween (Rob Zombie)
3) Stephen Kings's IT
4) Friday the 13th

Any other clues or possible licenses so far?

Any chance that's the back of the house from the Transformers movie? Didn't the kid live in an upstairs corner room like that?

I will be shocked if a PF Myers isn't released this Fall. The release of the remake will draw a lot of attention to the Halloween franchise. Sideshow shouldn't waste the opportunity.

"Paraskavedekatriaphobics' fear not. It is Coming."

That line alone leads me to believe that it's going to be a Jason PF or a Roy 12" Myers has nothing to do with Friday the 13th.

The other, more likely, scenario is that the pictures mean nothing in regards to a new product announcement and the 'paraskavedekatriaphobics' comment was just made because it was Friday the 13th.

I'm not trying to poop on anybody's party or anything, I just don't want to hear something along the lines of: "ZOMGS!!!111!!! This was teh worst Spooktacular eva! No new product announcements? wtf?!!1??" when the time comes.

Spooktacular is awesome, new product announcements notwithstanding.

Original Carpenter version complete with modded Shatner mask would guarantee a purchase from me.

Where is the Spooktacular held ?

I usually go to the Screamfest down here in FL .

Where is the Spooktacular held ?

I usually go to the Screamfest down here in FL .

Spooktacular is an online promotional event on Sideshow's website, it's not a convention or anything.

I'm thinking of going down to Screamfest this year, actually. Is it worth it?

Back