My thoughts for a 4th "Dark Knight" film.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like someone else said here already. Dark Knight Rises is already the 4th or 5th movie that was supposed to be.

Nolan was smart in covering his asss by skipping 8 years, because Rises was the end of everything. The end of Bale's Bruce as batman, the end of that story.

If you wanted another movie it should have been something between Dark Knight and Rises. Where Batman maybe fights Riddler or something.

Much better idea for a 4th dark knight sequel. Ben Affleck as abatman wakes up in bead screaming... shakes his head. Alfred and **** grayson come running in to see what's going on.

" i just had a horrible nightmare, that I was the only hero in the world, Was forced to speak like a deathmetal singer, and couldn't fight with a crap... And.. I was killing people. ..."

ANd then he shakes it off, They all have a good laugh, and goes to metropolis to deal with superman.

Better still: have a threat to the multiverse arise, and have Batfleck team up with Baleman, and CG enhanced Keaton as 89 Bats a la Bridges in Tron, Kilmer, West, and, hell, even Clooney.:lol Superman would be a bit more challenging, though...

Bad idea for a 4th film bro.

This is how it should have ended,

dark_knight_35_end_2h18min34.jpg

Each film director/filmmaker should only get two attempts at a particular superhero/comic book films before they're pulled off stage.

The Dark Knight films could have yet another
chapter. hear me out for a sec.

A number of years after the events of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) and Selena Kyle ( Anne Hathaway) think they are living Happily Ever After but are forced to return to Gotham because "Harley Quinn" ( Juno Temple) is wreaking havoc on Gotham City and at the same time is out for Revenge on Batman for the incarceration of her partner in crime The Joker.

Batman must once again rely on Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), Alfred (Michael Caine), Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman), and now Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) to aid him along the along the way.

Those are my thoughts for a 4th "Dark Knight" film. :)

The Monster,
Nick

That sounds really good, you and CelticP should write the script together. :lol

Much better idea for a 4th dark knight sequel. Ben Affleck as abatman wakes up in bead screaming... shakes his head. Alfred and **** grayson come running in to see what's going on.

" i just had a horrible nightmare, that I was the only hero in the world, Was forced to speak like a deathmetal singer, and couldn't fight with a crap... And.. I was killing people. ..."

ANd then he shakes it off, They all have a good laugh, and goes to metropolis to deal with superman.

:lol:rotfl:lol

If they make a new Dark Knight film they should have Riddler be the villian.

But I heard they are looking for an older Batman like the Frank Miller Return of the Dark Knight comic?

Would enable the Joker to return but they would need an older Batman. I am still hoping it will be someone like the guy who played Don Draper in Mad Men.

Fingers crossed for Del Toro to direct! Would take years but would be worth it.

Bad idea for a 4th film bro.

This is how it should have ended,

dark_knight_35_end_2h18min34.jpg

Each film director/filmmaker should only get two attempts at a particular superhero/comic book films before they're pulled off stage.

The sad thing is, Nolan agrees. He wasn't forced, but he was persuaded.

"We'll give you money to do whatever you want.....you just gotta come back and do Batman. "

"because "Harley Quinn" ( Juno Temple)"

Look, I love love love LOVE Juno Temple (she's my favorite film actress; seen literally every movie she's been in ever) and even though I would LOVE to see her portray Harley Quinn (literally, she's my #1 choice too) I would NOT want to see Nolan return to the Batman franchise. At this point if he ever did it he'd be quite clearly selling out, and I don't want him to start going down the uncreative "Peter Jackson/Johnny Depp" route and just make movies for money I'd like for him to stick to what he's best at

I heard Justin Timberlake wants to play the Riddler

That would be extremely interesting. I don't know if he would be good. But for him to Want to play the character it means he thinks he can bring something to the table.

I was really surprised by it, It made me wonder why does he think he can do the Riddler.

Nolan killed the Dark Knight series when he had JGL become Robin, basically it just has nowhere to go now. Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle live abroad, the justice system in Gotham has been destroyed by Jim Gordon's lies and it will take more than a Batman or Robin to gain the confidence of Gotham's citizen's.

May be if Heath Ledger was still alive the public's desire for a sequel to TDK would no doubt be the driving force for the studio to inspire both Nolan and Bale to return.

If they make a new Dark Knight film they should have Riddler be the villian.

But I heard they are looking for an older Batman like the Frank Miller Return of the Dark Knight comic?

Nolan borrowed huge amounts of The Dark Knight Returns for TDKR so they'd find themselves overlapping and being unfairly judged against each other.

Though i must admit it would be like a guilty pleasure if they did make The Dark Knight Returns with Michael Keaton returning to the role and may be Jim Carrey's newly released more serious Riddler being aided by Harley Quinn who was just a baby when Batman killed the Joker.

Back