My suprise ebay gift !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I really was watching this auction and that’s what made me hesitate about bidding on that Doom, then I went to check on it again and it was sold. I hope you do get it.

He hasn't been replying to my emails since Sunday, but he just emailed me with the tracking number. His excuse was he was really busy and didn't get time to send it out. Said it should come on Monday.

I wish my mum would buy me some Sideshow/Weta collectibles
She hates me purchasing them and thinks its a waste of money but I still buy them it'd be nice if mine pitched in every now and then.....
but yea anyway you got a good mum there mate be nice too her for the Doom statue

He hasn't been replying to my emails since Sunday, but he just emailed me with the tracking number. His excuse was he was really busy and didn't get time to send it out. Said it should come on Monday.

I wouldn't bug him too much about it just yet. We all know you want it, I'd want it immediately too, but you have to give the person a good 2-3 days to respond, and maybe become concerned after a week if no communication.

Not everyone are Ebay fiends like some of us on here and only check in once or twice a week. Some people have other priorities...

If you haven't heard back in 2 weeks, I'd mention a paypal claim, but since you already got a tracking number, you should be good.

Glad to hear he is on the way to you, post pics when you get him :)

Hope you get it! That would be ^^^^ed up if it was a scam, seems like your Mom really went the extra mile to get you something kick ass.

He came in and I took a few bad pics :monkey1.

Also ignore the yellow blanket on the couch :lol.

Sadly he has to go back in the box for storage as I need to get more room for him and my SIM :monkey2.

Picture159.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Picture155.jpg

I don't know anything about Doom at all.. but even I would love to have one of those... it just looks so bad ass.

You GOT HIM!! That's the main thing.

WHAT A GREAT GIFT!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Mom is something special that's for sure!:)

So if the regular is going for $1150, what's the exclusive worth these days?

Very, very cool overall! Your mom surprising you with it and everything working out well.

I like the happy endings!

Thank you for all the replies everyone :D. Doom's probably gonna chill in his box till we all move down to Vegas, but it's great to finally get to own him rather than look at him from a distance at conventions :chew.

Back