My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 42 custom 501st clone...

shocktrooper finally...double woot!!
shocknew_zpsecde1b30.jpg

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 42 custom 501st clone...

Jeez spider. That's a whole lot of clone lovin'

finally working on my duros jedi..inspired by a few others on here...
some facts about "duros"
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duros

duros_zpsf46cc668.jpg

with a quick light coat of paint...and still wet..lol..i feel good..i havent done a "REal" custom in months...usually just piece/bash things together..so it's nice to do some actual work and painting, etc...
duroshead_zps9b1d1fed.jpg

another update...almost done...i really should be putting floor tiles down, but my back is tired..lol...
durospainted_zpsebd15353.jpg

and at 830 pm..he's almost done..added a custom belt from scraps of other bits...gave him some stand in hands(long story)...
i dont usually like the hasbro jedi stuff..but it works for him i think(the tunic and tabs are hasbro)...the brown robe and pants are by me...and you can't even see the tape..woot..boom!!
durosdone_zps9e09870b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics jedi duros wip

Spidey,
Nice Blaster. I would like to see more. What pauladron is that on Rex? I like it much better than the SS Rex.

took a better pic of my duros...
and i still may switch out the tunic/tabs for some SSC ones when i get them next week...not sure yet..thoughts?
DSC02455_zps034f31d2.jpg

update/edit
changed out his tunic and tabs for a SSC one..much better..
durosnew_zpsbf14ef4a.jpg

and took a pic of comm. bacara finally
bacara_zpsc9cfa445.jpg

Last edited:

finished my 2nd endor trooper..
this one is more true to the original trooper(backpack, boots, etc)..i added some extra pouches, knife and bag(it's a man purse...but it's cool...)....ive got parts for a 3rd one showing up tomorrow...so i'll start on that one too..
endor2_zpsd1cf25a7.jpg

and i took a better pic of Duros...now i just need to give him a good name..thoughts?
i have some stand in hands on him that i painted up to match..just in case they peek out of the robes..lol..and i got rid of the green highlights i had on him..didn't like them..sigh..
durosdonenew_zpse183810e.jpg

edit/update...found him a name...found a SW name generator...used my son's first name and Duros for his last name...
came up with...Celaeno Profin

Last edited:

The Blue is a great job, dude.

I like your custom work. That spacer Duros with blue-green skin shown in your Wookieepedia link in one of my favorite images.

id love to do more duros down the road, trust me...im working on getting some other parts so i can..

in the meantime, here's my 3rd endor trooper...did him a bit different..im not sure what the SSC ones are..who is the sgr. who is the pathfinder...etc..they all look the same to me..so i made mine different a bit...i kind of kept to the same "motif" if you will...but gave them each my own spin...
changed out all of the heads(dont like the SSC ones...blech)...
endor3_zpsc4b2dccb.jpg

when you look at him up close..he has the same eyes,top of face as tom hanks...creepy...lol

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics jedi duros +endor trooper

finished my endor trooper..
DSC02457_zpsd16540d2.jpg

and im not 100 percent set on the jedi's clothing options...i'll probably change him around a bit..i do want to keep the belt...it is from ad. ackbar..so it kind of fits the character a bit..i may spruce it up a bit though..i dont like the gray pants either..so those may go as well...lol
DSC02458_zps0160be2a.jpg

and a really bad pic of my custom sandtrooper finally done...
DSC02459_zps4ad8ccbc.jpg

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics jedi duros +endor trooper

very nice customs rogue! you're on a roll!

updated my mon calamari jedi a bit...
Better outfit for sure.

waiting on getting my yellow clone commander next week..finally..woot!!
Not cloned out yet??? Just kidding....I know your a clone-head like me. :hi5:
Where did you get him from?

ive been working on several custom jumpsuits..which a lot of you know about and i do appreciate all of the feedback and help from everyone...lol...
been in a custom rut lately..so this is a nice change of pace...more or less...
here's a black JS that i cleaned up a bit...
starting to clean them up a bit...this one really is black..i couldnt get a good pic for the life of me...
DSC02498_zps054d9fb0.jpg

DSC02492_zps21a6efbe.jpg

Back