My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics new clone pg 45

a better pic of my new kama design..
kamatrim_zps621d69d7.jpg

and my BHT almost done..
bhthelmetnew_zpsf169f587.jpg

just need to finish his belt..
blackholetroopernew_zps38ceee3d.jpg

Spidey, that Kama is amazing! I love it! You sellin' those, or hoarding them all for yourself? :lol Seriously. I'd love to weather one of those an start making some of those commanders I've been sitting on.

thanks JB..

redoing my biker scout(thanks to elvis' awesome take on his)...so i had to make a custom cumberbund..this is where im at....
bkcumer_zps17b80df5.jpg

anyone who wants one, pm me...i have a couple made up...also, doing the crotch piece as well...

quick pic with armor on..
bkcumer2_zpse512f903.jpg

Ah very cool. Now I understand why you told me to look here after what I posted. :lol Great job on that.

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..dooku repaint, han jacket...

Nice stuff man. I think the jacket looks great and I love the black Biker Scout look. Cool.

my custom painted Dooku head that im getting from a friend..oh yea..can't wait..
dookuhead1_zps968ef3e9.jpg

maybe some better pics..
worked on pocket design and collar..need to re-adjust the collar for any new ones..(This is just my prototype)...

DSC02518_zps48995819.jpg

DSC02519_zpsbb3f55a7.jpg

DSC02520_zps623d3b2c.jpg

DSC02521_zps106279fc.jpg

DSC02522_zps697ec0c4.jpg

this is how it should look by the time im done..i hope..
HansoloBespin_zpsfc2c44e7.jpg

Man!! You just keep getting better, and better. :clap Every time I look at your thread I'm always impressed (and jealous :lol ). Lookin' forward to seein' Han when he's finished.

Hey spidey. If I may, it seems like Han's jacket could stand to be a little longer still. In your screen cap, it's sitting just below his belt, and that's with his arms half raised. Another 1/4-3/8" might do it wonders.

noo.no you may not..kind sir!! just kidding...yea..i was going off of the sideshow one and it seems a bit short...so dually noted....now..how many do you want? lol..

Oh, just 1. The first perfect one :1-1:

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..DOOKU...9/14

got my Dooku HS repaint back from JOn-El....the pic does not do it justice..this is one of the best paint jobs that i have had in forever...very pleased with the work that Jon did..will be going back for more...

finally got Dooku back and put together...

dookunew_zps1d2aedf9.jpg

needed something easy to do..so i took my eps. 3 obi off of the crappy buck body and put him on a toys city(i think)...body(looks n feels like a SSC Pro knock off)....anywho..i like it..looks a bit better...more filled out..
bennewbody_zpsa3e96a85.jpg

some new shots..and redid jedi luke..i like him a bit more..and he's taller then his SW buck counterpart..
lukebodycompare_zpsdfe84ba9.jpg

obiwip_zps0202ba7d.jpg

obiwip2_zps33b3b967.jpg

lukejednewbody_zpsc54335e5.jpg

lukejednewbody2_zps8fbc0f0b.jpg

since the buck bodies have a different style hand/wrist..i had to round out the luke hand so the ball on the new wrist peg would fit...

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..imperial officer suits...10/26

Any updates on the Imperial uni's spidey?

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..imperial officer suits...10/26

i am actually working on finishing up some older things..before i do my new stuff...and these are on my to do list...

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..12/8

taking a break from sewing and other stuff...wanted to mess around with some bashes..
put my 2nd endor trooper back together...
decided to work on this guy..
tiefighernew_zps2606ac4b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update..12/8

gonna update my xwing luke..made a new suit..
this is it on a generic body..lol..look how short it is..sigh...but it fits better on a SSC pro "joe" body and the DX luke body a lot better(not as short)....
xwingnew1a_zps705691cd.jpg

and custom xwing vests..
xwingnewvers1_zps1657ffbc.jpg

on a body...needs to be pulled tighter..this one is just taped in the back(the vest that is)
xwingnew1b_zps4b5c4ece.jpg

pockets on legs..
xwingpockets1_zps662e12fd.jpg

gray vest

grayvestnewq1_zpsc9e65913.jpg

Last edited:
Back