My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 40

a bit more work done on my sandie..he's almost done..just some touch ups..
sandie_zpsf2112961.jpg

and something new that im trying...been wanting to do a custom bike for some time...and saw one on ebay that inspired me to finally do it..this is the start..
snowbike_zps69d8437c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 40 custom speeder bike

Crazy, that thing looks life sized. You working on a repaint too? That things is bad@ss!

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 40 custom speeder bike

some better shots..it's hard to get one good full shot...since it's so big...(and i won't make any sexual comments either)...
i just have some details to work on and then i think it will be done..
snow7_zps2beb0112.jpg

snowbike4_zps049b43a9.jpg

snowbike3_zps34315b65.jpg

snowbike2_zps0b088d68.jpg

some better shots..it's hard to get one good full shot...since it's so big...(and i won't make any sexual comments either)...
i just have some details to work on and then i think it will be done..
snow7_zps2beb0112.jpg

snowbike4_zps049b43a9.jpg

snowbike3_zps34315b65.jpg

snowbike2_zps0b088d68.jpg

Loving those stripes too dude! This is rad! :clap:clap

im glad that someone likes them..i wasnt sure what to do...
leave them as "pin stripes" or tape it off and paint them on instead...

my SSC tusken raider..did a few mods to him..still want to do a few more...need to find better wrist pegs to fit into some other hands that i have..and maybe some light weathering..not sure..
tusken_zps1d37ade6.jpg

working on a 2nd endor trooper...waiting on the jacket and he'll be almost done...just need to find his other boot..sigh...

DSC02447_zps7d05bdf3.jpg

update..got some boots coming too...oh yea..nice...

Last edited:

I boot 4t win

hey spiderrogue hows the weequay outfit coming along

truly inspired by the new clones coming out..thought that i'd make my own for now...took my old appo/501 bash(and that i had previously decustomised awhile back - removed most of the blue paint..sigh)...repainted the parts that had to be blue..gave him a phase 1 bucket instead..and boom!! whole new clone....
ph1501_zps888557b0.jpg

so two down(see all white above)..now gotta figure out the yellow one...hmmmm....

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 42 custom 501st clone...

thanks to the guys at toy anx. i finally got my parts to build my 212th utapau clone...i did give him a different bucket...but modified it a bit...
utapauclone_zpsefdbf677.jpg

Re: My star wars customs, mods 'n wips tons of new pics pg 42 custom 501st clone...

The clones are aces man. :clap Endor trooper needs a nice wooded backdrop/Dio. BTW....do you ever sleep? :lol

yes i do sleep..sometimes not enough and sometimes too much..lol...
im working on getting a 3rd ET made up...so that is kind of cool...

got my 41st clone finally..all stock parts..my other one had some custom painted parts(now to be used for another 41st clone custom..woot!)..thanks again STaps...
next up..shocktrooper...

41stnew_zps16a9fb8f.jpg

that's like 4 clones in a week...dang...

Rad! You've been busting your *** getting those done! Good work man!

You end up with any extra phase 2 lids? Hahaha

:duff:

Back