My Punisher PF amongst friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pick bro, how old is lil Wolvie if you don't mind me asking. Some day it will be my turn to have lil ones running around. We plan on having two for sure.

He's 9 months + me being 42 + us wanting another = I'm Screwed!

Dave, I tell everyone this.

Don't wait to have kids like I did, BIG mistake.

Establish yourself early with a career and wife than take off running and don't look back.

I am fighting to stay young for him and any future ones by bringing out my own inner fun which involves immersing myself with the awesome stuff being discussed in this forum. I'm actually fortunate that what keeps our minds feeling younger is a hobby that I enjoy so very much so it definately isn't too difficult trying to remain more youthful for him, and also myself. The body does hurt more though due to my career and a diving accident which broke my back, I really should've been paralyzed so umm, yeah, I lucked out big time.

BUT have them young is even better so GO for it! 2 is indeed a must!

Thanks for the kind words Big D the Ski. :rock

Just incase you didn't see it in my profile page....I thought I'll slap it on here.....heck....it's my thread. therefore....I shall do what I must Obi-wan.....

Taken today, holding my new PF, they did a great job with the clothes....

Man am I an old bastard to be having children...lol

Oh, and he's one of the things I definately can't live without Chap.....

picture.php

Cool photo Jye. That is one lucky Lil' Wolvie right there with all the "toys" that his dad is collecting.

good picture bro! ( kids lucky ) dads got marvel in his blood!!!! and i am sure he will too!!!

em, Rook, Shawn, Ski, Chap.... :rock

Thank you all for the very kind words, my wife and I are still very young at heart and we're already very different minded than our parents.

Not in values, that we still share with our parents generation but where our differences begin to show is that we enjoy parties, dancing, movies with surround sound, videogames, comics, Internet and these bad ass statues, which were not around when I was a kid so my son is indeed very fortunate..hell...so am I...finally get to own Hulk, Cap, Thor, Spidey and Wolverine!

The cherry on top of collecting these statues are the kick ass folks I'm meeting, hence my signature.....LOL...crazy I tell ya...it just stuck!

I love sharing this with you guys, noobs or experienced alike.

Peace out bros, walking into the restaurant.

Edit: Trying to post while using an iPhone via the Edge network is painfully slow and tedious.....

The things one must do when it involves discussing Marvel Statues...

For my fellow freaks...totally worth it!

:)

Last edited:
Great looking collections jye4ever, I especially love Hulk and Captain America. Also such a sweet looking Lil' Wolvie, my kids sends "hello" :wave

Here's me hard at work:

:wacky:monkey5:eek::monkey5:wacky

picture.php

Man is that an old picture....no more overnights for me.....thank Crom....lol

Last edited:
Hey jye,

Sorry I haven't chimed in! Nice pics man! I don't know if this has been said but you look like the Punisher (similar to Stevenson.) :rock :rock :rock

I see the 1:1 IM has reached 1:4 scale. Before you know it, you'll have a 1:1. Just wait and see!!! :lol

And as for the age factor and kids: It's how young you are at heart that matters, and you and I won't have any issues there. Heck, after watching WarZone again, I lost 5 years off of my actual age and I feel great!!!

Hey jye,

Sorry I haven't chimed in! Nice pics man! I don't know if this has been said but you look like the Punisher (similar to Stevenson.) :rock :rock :rock

I see the 1:1 IM has reached 1:4 scale. Before you know it, you'll have a 1:1. Just wait and see!!! :lol

And as for the age factor and kids: It's how young you are at heart that matters, and you and I won't have any issues there. Heck, after watching WarZone again, I lost 5 years off of my actual age and I feel great!!!

Alright, lets break it down because this is so worth it....

Hey Chap...what up :joy

Sorry I haven't chimed in! Nice pics man! I don't know if this has been said but you look like the Punisher (similar to Stevenson.)

That's it, time for a Skull Logo on my shirt..then i'm going to take that door frame behind me in that photo and make myself a gun frame around it..thank you for being the catalyst for my insanity, much obliged...i'm sure wifey will also send her thanks later...:naughty

I see the 1:1 IM has reached 1:4 scale. Before you know it, you'll have a 1:1. Just wait and see!!!

I have a feeling he's going to turn out to be a very expensive collectible, but one I would never sell...:rock

And as for the age factor and kids: It's how young you are at heart that matters, and you and I won't have any issues there. Heck, after watching WarZone again, I lost 5 years off of my actual age and I feel great!!

Just classic....Chap at his best ladies and gentlemen...if that's the case, I'm watching that movie another 50 X....heck, even if it didn't have that effect i'm still going to watch it 50 X......Punishment alright......lol...j/k...I still like it, cheese and all...

Happy Sunday...

Last edited:
very nice collection! i like the ironman!

WOW,

I remember my first post....

It's crazy cool that you did it in here...:rock

Welcome to SSF and thanks for the compliments...

It all really comes down to just spending lots and lots of money on very fragile painted polystone and stressing to no end hoping your statues won't have dings, scratches, blemishes, rubs, dents and gunshot wounds......and then adding additional stress having to catch up buying everything off Ebay...

Yup....this is indeed an awesome addiction to have....:rolleyes::naughty:rolleyes:

:chew

Welcome aboard the crazy train....

I would just like to make an announcement:

WAITING FOR STATUES TO ARRIVE SUCKS STARFISH!

You may resume your regular activity....

Do you guys feel that an Avengers flag should have just the circled A or the word Avengers spelled out with the A in the background..

It's for my custom CIM flag....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back