My Punisher PF amongst friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chap really surprised me, I was thinking he had purchased a custom Punisher 1/6 statue....

What he did get is 100x better and compliments the PF he already owns......very smart.

Dude,

Chap's Punisher kiosk kicks ASS!

I would take that with me every where I traveled just to show it off!

Chap really surprised me, I was thinking he had purchased a custom Punisher 1/6 statue....

What he did get is 100x better and compliments the PF he already owns......very smart.

Thanks, jye. :rock :rock :rock

Well guys, I'm calling it for the night. :cool:

Well, I found 2 on ebay...

one with frame, 400 local pick up onky california
one witout frame, 150 I believe in florida

Holy crap, when I saw what the frame does to it, it blew me away (no PUNisher intended)

You like my Sig Chapter or would you prefer I not announce to the world your new purchase....well...too late....LOL.....But I can always change it to "Chapter really didn't buy that".....LOL

It's just that I was so floored by it that I want everyone to know and then bother you to show it off!!!

You like my Sig Chapter or would you prefer I not announce to the world your new purchase....well...too late....LOL.....But I can always change it to "Chapter really didn't buy that".....LOL

Either way. :lol

I do miss the old quote though. :monkey2

Spidey, hey....cut that out....you were bitten by a spider, not a dog! Besides, there's no fire hydrant there, Abomination borrowed it.....plus you're going to get my signature all yucky and Chap wouldn't appreciate that...:lol:monkey5:lol

picture.php

Last edited:
Man,

I'm so happy that I snapped out of my urge to own a Leonidas and Conan PF because my truck's repair just came out to $700 and that's with the service shop being a family owned business and everything at cost with no labor charges!

If the amount of work that was done had been completed retail, we're talking about $2,000 worth of parts and labor....maybe more....:horror:horror!

Lesson learned was:

Say No to any statue other than Marvel and 1/4 scale only!

Don't want to say no to villians because I would own a Juggs, Sabretooth, Doom (standing...lol), Galactus, Magneto and Venom PFs.

Last edited:
Man,

I'm so happy that I snapped out of my urge to own a Leonidas and Conan PF because my truck's repair just came out to $700 and that's with the service shop being a family owned business and everything at cost with no labor charges!

If the amount of work that was done had been completed retail, we're talking about $2,000 worth of parts and labor!

Lesson learned was:

Say No to any statue other than Marvel and 1/4 scale only!

Don't want to say no to villians because I would own a Juggs, Sabretooth, Doom (standing...lol), Galactus, Magneto and Venom PFs.

Say "no" to villains. :D Don't let them tempt you, plus you'll save A LOT in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back