My Punisher PF amongst friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:duh Oh. :lol Yeah, I'm for a BLACK background.

What color would you make the symbol with a red background? (Black?) I just think the gold/red would stand out more on the black than the opposite color scheme would. Can anyone make prelim. drawing of this? (Or manip. a photo if it's not too much trouble?)

Hmmm......good point...

Believe me.......Red - Yellow lettering ontop of a BBG does look nice, hence my YT video lettering.....

Ski, maybe Chap is right.....maybe the Red flag would be too much Red next to IM's Red....

Ughhhhhhhh.......we need to do proto's.......LOL

Hmmm......good point...

Believe me.......Red - Yellow lettering ontop of a BBG does look nice, hence my YT video lettering.....

Ski, maybe Chap is right.....maybe the Red flag would be too much Red next to IM's Red....

Ughhhhhhhh.......we need to do proto's.......LOL

Yeah, just my opinion, but either way, it sounds good. I think if someone could manipulate a photo that might help. I don't have any programs to do that other than Paint. :lol

Yeah, just my opinion, but either way, it sounds good. I think if someone could manipulate a photo that might help. I don't have any programs to do that other than Paint. :lol

Paint = :monkey5:lol:monkey5

I'll work on it......

Help me ObiSkiWanKenobiSan....

We'll decide once the pics r complete

What's cool is that we'll have custom Avengers flags for our boy CIM....

That's going to

:rock

If you do make one, put me on the list!!!! Even though I don't have an CIM, I'll display it with Capt. or Thor. :rock

Any flag updates, jye?

Slowwwwwwwww going...

Will definately present proto pics when they're completed to see which color is best.

I wonder if Avengers or The Avengers or Avengers Assemble spelled out would look nice....

Man, this could go so many ways.....so little time...

???

picture.php

Last edited:
Ok big J, here we go!!!! :rock :rock :rock

avenge10.jpg

avenge11.jpg

Rough sketch in paint, don't have PS here at work.

Like Chap mentioned before...

YOU ^^^^ING ROCK!!!! :rock

What do you think of the black background on my rough sketch up above?

I like the RED you used...a-lot! Actually, I think its the same as what I used....looks good.

Last edited:
Time for Vote....best of 3 wins.

My vote ISsssssss:

Red Background and Yellow border

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Minimum Order will be 10 Flags, $220.00.

$22.00 per flag for 10 flags.

Ski, you mind us using your design, Red background and Yellow Letter and Border?

Shall we proceed.

I can advertise here, $22.00, these will go quick.

I will have a final product to show once we proceed forward.

These are real Polyester Waving Flags same size as the CIM flag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back