My Punisher PF amongst friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
logo_transformers_avengers.jpg

Would you have a larger jpeg of that?

I'm so stoked over this CIM custom flag but it actually takes time if we want it done right....

How many total colors should we want in it?

Any background colors or just white or just black?

I need some suggestions from you and even Chap even though Chap doesn't own CIM boy.

Our joint project, the 3 amigos...

:rock

I'm so stoked over this CIM custom flag but it actually takes time if we want it done right....

I need some suggestions from you and even Chap even though Chap doesn't own CIM boy.

I said it before, but I'm STILL all for a flag with my name on it. It just seems right. :huh

I said it before, but I'm STILL all for a flag with my name on it. It just seems right. :huh

ONE FLAG to rule them all...

It would be one bad ass and must own flag....

Just something about the Chapter 2009 name which allows it to be a natural fit onto something grandiose like a waving flag of power, authority, honor and respect!

That would be awesome, we'd b the only ones with a tru CIM Avengers flag Com. :rock :rock :rock

*I'll try to find somethn

Hmmmm...good idea....

Would black be too bleak though..

Hmmm.....Red.....good match for IM no doubt...

I like Red....

Chap?

Ur probably right, I keep thinking how black would look cool but then it might look like a pirate flag :lol Red does match the CIM better IMO. Maybe Red with Gold "A" emblem?

Ur probably right, I keep thinking how black would look cool but then it might look like a pirate flag :lol Red does match the CIM better IMO. Maybe Red with Gold "A" emblem?

Agreed...

Now...which Red.....lol

Fire Engine Red.....Venous Red.......blah blah blah

Why not the CIM red, just thinking to match things up. :eek:

Hmmm...

Like yeah.....that totally makes sense to me....

CIM Red........Me likes what Ski likes....

Where the heck is Chaps....lol

Umm....Ski...like...this flag.....OUR flags.....are going to kick ass bro!

I was also thinking of making a different design for the other side of the flag BUT that might be toooooo much and toooooo busy....

Same design for both sides.....

Uni I tell ya.....Uni...:rock

Alright. So I definitely agree the flag needs to have a black background over the red background.

And as for the symbol, I'm thinking make the letter "A" red and the circle around it gold.

Alright. So I definitely agree the flag needs to have a black background over the red background.

And as for the symbol, I'm thinking make the letter "A" red and the circle around it gold.

So I definitely agree the flag needs to have a black background over the red background.

:huh

You mean you disagree.....

Ski and I agreed on Red BG.....LOL...

We thought black was too Pirate like...

I like your idea for the letter IF it was a black background....how about a Red BG....

:huh

You mean you disagree.....Ski and I agreed on Red BG.....LOL...

We thought black was too Pirate like...

I like your idea for the letter IF it was a black background....how about a Red BG....

:duh Oh. :lol Yeah, I'm for a BLACK background.

What color would you make the symbol with a red background? (Black?) I just think the gold/red would stand out more on the black than the opposite color scheme would. Can anyone make prelim. drawing of this? (Or manip. a photo if it's not too much trouble?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back