My Punisher PF amongst friends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Let me say upfront I do not like PF statues. However, that one kicks so much @ss that I do own it. That and the PF Mystique I just couldn't say no to. Great pics by the way.

Nice pics jye. Again, congratulations.

What else is left on your checklist in terms of PFs?

Nice pics jye. Again, congratulations.

What else is left on your checklist in terms of PFs?

Well.....

with Marvel....hmmm, I think i'm done until they announce a DD, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine, Modern Hulk, Nick Fury, Cyclops (and on and on and on...).

Maybe a 300 or Conan but I would have to find space for them...

With Comiquette's, maybe a Ghost Rider or RG-IM but that's about it...

I really am trying to stay away from all the villians like RS, Doom etc because of money and space, I wanted to concentrate on the most important ones for me.

A Ghost Rider purchase might be in my near future.

Hulk and Thing look AMAZING displayed at ground level!...

Thank You,

it's pretty cool and it serves a purpose.

Their combined weight keeps that horrendous, splintering and rocking crappy wood display (cheap one from ikea, $30.00 for it..lol) stable.

My space is beyond limited, i'm trying to find somthing more suitable for their home.

I liked that one shelf I had Wolv, Cap and Thor on (the one were they're alone) and I tried combining 2 of them together so that I could display the others but Hulk and Thing didn't fit.

Oh well.

Thanks for the kind words.

This ^^^^ is fun and highly addictive.

Also, if anyone noticed but the picture with Wolv, Cap and Thor on that single shelf, Wolv has a broken lip....I had dropped the head and was fortunate that all he sustained was a broken lip and small paint chip on the tip of his left ear wing.

If it hadn't hit my sneakers first, his entire head would've shattered on the ground.

Anyways, $70.00 later, a member from this forum fixed it for me and he did an amazing freaking job!..

I went from being depressed to happy as all hell when he arrived fixed.

Perhaps install some shelving... Obviouisly not drywall shelves but some brackets that you screw into the walls studs...Invest in some quality decor brackets and some nice wood... Put them a littler higher than eye level, then KAPOW!!... Awesomeness...

Also is it a good Idea to have a peice like the Hulk in front of the heater?.. LOL~!~~

Perhaps install some shelving... Obviouisly not drywall shelves but some brackets that you screw into the walls studs...Invest in some quality decor brackets and some nice wood... Put them a littler higher than eye level, then KAPOW!!... Awesomeness...

Also is it a good Idea to have a peice like the Hulk in front of the heater?.. LOL~!~~

I'm fortunate that those vents are actually the return air vent and not the heat-a/c output vents, that's across the room, or you're correct, it would be a problem.

Yeah, I thought about drilling an anchor to the wall but i'm holding out to see if I'm replacing the entire thing before I begin making holes.

It's actually not a bad shelf but as life has shown us, you get what you pay for and for $30.00, it's a decent temporary fix.

Back in the day I had a pine shelf like that and it was rocky as well.. I actually lost a few Weta peices because it was unstable.. Since then I've made sure my shelving is bomb proof..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back