My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sleeve on the box. And mine was fairly dinged up and crushed after only a three hour drive.

dsc06006qq6.jpg

Radagaster said:
So it DOES come with a sleeve! Take a pic of the sleeve as well! According to the Sideshow pics I couldn't tell if there was one for this.

No, the LOTR PF do not come with the sleeves. I was referring to the SW PF sleeves. I love them. Unfortuanately, LOTR PF do not have the sleeves.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

As expected, Lurtz appears to be THE sharpest looking PF released yet, of any line.

I actually passed my exclusive to a friend and I know he'll be happy big-time! Enjoy, Allan!! :rock

Grrrrr.... I mean Brrrrrr.... I think I am catching a PF chill... I must resist.... Need more vitamin C.....

Damn....I'm speach less.........:drool:drool:drool

Some pieces and awesome, some a great and some just kick ass. This thing is beautiful!!!!!

Congrats to anyone who has this.

Sweet pix Tom! Thanks for the 'in box' pic as well! That monster is so realistic. It's perfect, telling from these pictures. Looking at the portrait, you'd expect Lurtz to look you right in the eye any moment...

I'd say SS did a great job with the leather on this! Kudos to Sideshow. Now if only Aragorn's leather was done the same . . .

Mine is here ........

*well at home*

Speeding there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Beautiful pictures Tomandshell, thanks for sharing! I can’t wait till mine arrives!!!! Lurtz looks like he’s alive and life-sized standing there in your yard in some of your pics. The bar is defiantly set High with this one, I seriously doubt that the rest of the 1:4 PF line will live up to the same quality. Got a bit excited yesterday when I came home to find a huge box on my porch, I just new it was Lurtz, upon reaching the box I found out it was just a stoneware Florence tureen and platter set I ordered about a month ago! Oh well.

Back