My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dannie. You were close, my name is Frances. At least you didn't spell it Francis. Francis is the male spelling....and also the name of the talking mule -- but you kids are all too young to remember him.

I was pleasantly surprised to get #7. I've never received such a low number on any of my statues.

Dannie, you're so funny. There was no need for correction. I wasn't offended that you forgot my name.... Although, it would be a different story if I had slept with you. :lol

Congrats on the amazing PF and the incredibly low # Frances. Maybe it's kharma for helping out a fellow board member :D .

I will hopefully have my Lurtz in about a week. And I'm sure as soon as he ships, my wait list will get converted :rolleyes:

Thanks, Darth Loki, perhaps it was kharma. I'll have to do nice things more often....or perhaps just once a year (during Comic Con) for a fellow boardmember. I'll have to think about that since I can't imagine standing in a 1.5 hour line again.

Congrats Tom. Looking forward to the exclusive arriving here in the next month or so. For now I'll have to be satisfied with Wolverine and Ironman comiquettes.:D

Very easy to get in and out of the packaging:

lurtzboxnw0.jpg

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Thanks for the pix, Frances! The beast looks pretty realistic on your shots. Is it hard to take out of the box, and to put it back in?

Yes, as Tom said, it's very easy to get him out and put him back in the box. The box is kind of flimsy--I so much love the sleeves on the SW Premium Format boxes.

So it DOES come with a sleeve! Take a pic of the sleeve as well! According to the Sideshow pics I couldn't tell if there was one for this.

DAMN! I felt like Boromir there a sec, laying on the ground dying. Awesome pic!

Back