My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you ... why oh why did they make the BOW an exclusive... he is just not the same without it!!! :monkey2

Great pics!! This one truly is a marvel that's for sure. It appears the detailing is as good on the productions as the proto and some of the best detailing we've ever seen. Next Tuesday Lurtz will be here and I can't wait to get him all set up.

From what I am seeing in pics I like the sword and shield better (though I am still waiting for someone to post pics of the front of the shield). The hand that is not holding the bow looks kind of arthritic. Might just be the pics though.:cool:

I like it! Mine has been confirmed for today, after FedEx blew it yesterday! :monkey1

A question:
Is the skin "rubbed" thin in places, I see areas where Lurtz has more of an orange hue to him; this was somewhat common on the Uruks in the SSW line?

Tom, perhaps we need a visual tutorial from SS on how to put that danged arrow pouch!

I got my Exclusive Lurtz yesterday afternoon. Lucky #7!

I took some quick pics and put him back in his box. Here's a couple for your enjoyment:

Hey, how'd you get to put that arrow bag on him? Tom was having a tough time. I get mine today, but I'm curious what tricks you used.

And did you say your edition number is 007???

After seeing more pics of him,I think he looks very good.:cool:

:horror :drool That looks awesome so life-like!!! Thanks for the pictures.
The natural light makes it look so much better!!
Contraz on nice low number :rock

Do you happen to have bigger pictures?

I had the same problem Tom had so I just put it over his shoulder--which doesn't work very well. I was hoping the Sideshow site would explain how to get it on over this waist.

And yes, I got Lucky #007/750 :D

Simply amazing. Keep the pics coming for those of us who are still waiting :monkey2

Thanks, Zoom! I was nervous about taking him outside for pictures and now I don't have to!!

First person to figure out how to put on the arrow bag should win a prize. I wish it was like Han's holster, which snaps shut with a magnet. The strap on this thing is both glued and bolted on, and there just isn't enough slack to get it on over the legs or head. I am mystified...

Darth Loki said:
Hmmmm, didn't someone, I don't know who :monkey3 , say that once you got him you'd find a way to keep him? :lol

Someone was right! So glad I didn't cancel.

Back