My only gripe about Sideshow 1/6 GIJoes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow hit the nail on the heads. I haven't been disappointed yet, just amazed and very happy with all of them. Slight bummer about Flints hair, but it's not like I'll ever have Flint without the beret on. They could have glued it on his head and I'd be happy with it. I've read a lot of negative comments about Dusty, a figure who had 85% of his face covered in camo. I think his head is fine, but I may add more camo in the future.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::lecture

I actually like the slight "cartoony" feel that these Joes have.A mix of cartoon and realism together

I'm just glad I'm not one of those jerks who pop into other discussions and topics I'm not concerned with just to be a jerk and throw out insults.

But since you're here, at least Bladerunner is not my favorite movie :sleep :sleep :sleep Isn't it supposed to take place in like 2014?

I can't imagine why someone with no interest in G.I. JOE would post here, unless they were really gay.

I guess people who know me would know that I'm joking and not get all upset. I guess you don't know me. And now I haz a sad for being called a jerk. :(

And really gay. :lol

Batty can call you gay for Joe, and you'll like it.

:yess:

I'm gay for Joe. :wave

But you're gay for me, so what does that say about you?

:yess:

King is gay for me, so I guess that makes him gay for you too. :1-1:

I guess people who know me would know that I'm joking and not get all upset. I guess you don't know me. And now I haz a sad for being called a jerk. :(

And really gay. :lol

Your post was right after mine, so I was all gay hurt about it :monkey2

I love them all so far. my only complaints, odly enough are about some of the heads as well.

Beach head Ex, and Flint both have "who farterd?" expressions. don't much care for that.

Dusty's head is just ugh.

but over all, they're great.

Paint has gotten better, but Flint sucks ass. And I HATE the ratchet knees. I mean hate, hate. I think this is their best line going, and I love me some SW more than JOE. :huh

I have allowed what I call the "animation bent" of the portraits to grow on me because at the end of the day...and despite that aspect...the Sideshow Joes freakin' rock!

Back