Statue My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not a cheap project, but in the end it turned out even better than I was hoping so all in all I'd say it was well worth the cost. :)

happy for you bro....Bobby C is amazing! He is an inspiration! I saw him on hollywood treasures long ago...I watch that episode again and again...a true artist! Congrats again Brent!

Up close and personal:

IMG_1630.jpg

I know you've already provided a lot, but can we get more pics please? :D This looks amazing.

Just saw this...wow, very cool. Would love to see more pics in different kinds of lighting conditions.

Im not sure if its just me but it looks slightly better than previous bobby C jokers ? Is it the same sculpt ?

It is just superb and a special piece.

Im not sure if its just me but it looks slightly better than previous bobby C jokers ? Is it the same sculpt ?

It is just superb and a special piece.

Thanks for the nice words. It's the same sculpt Bobby has been using all along, but he told me during one of our conversations that he felt this was the best one he's ever done and I'm inclined to agree with him. I think he did exemplary work on the paint job and hair which makes it look even more realistic than some of his previous busts. Everyone who has come in to see this thing in person literally has their jaw on the floor when they first see it. :cool:

I wish Bobby's sculpt would have been painted just as well by HCG when they released their 1:1 bust! I couldn't pay $700 for theirs and Bobby's are too high out of my price range!

But like I said earlier it looks amazing and I wish I had one!

Before I decided to go the 1:1 statue route I was going to buy one of those HCG busts and send it to him for a re-paint, but I'm glad I changed my mind and went with this project instead. The end result is exactly what I was hoping it would be.

Before I decided to go the 1:1 statue route I was going to buy one of those HCG busts and send it to him for a re-paint, but I'm glad I changed my mind and went with this project instead. The end result is exactly what I was hoping it would be.

Agreed. Actual hair and not sculpted makes all the difference and I don't like the way the head leans in the bust! Now I have the Batman bust sculpted by him and its awesome!

Some people just don't get it outside their own collectible focus.

He creates too many useless threads to make fun of to put on ignore!:lol

I looked at a bunch of threads you started. Then I thought. Then it dawned on me why you are nasty to people only when many others deem it permissible and only when you are behind a computer screen.

CZ

Last edited:
On another note ... everytime I look at this piece I dream up more and more evil things I could do with it to my friends, cooworkers, students.... lol. It is AWESOME.

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice words. It's the same sculpt Bobby has been using all along, but he told me during one of our conversations that he felt this was the best one he's ever done and I'm inclined to agree with him. I think he did exemplary work on the paint job and hair which makes it look even more realistic than some of his previous busts. Everyone who has come in to see this thing in person literally has their jaw on the floor when they first see it. :cool:

I cant put my finger on it but it just shows a little more Heath as joker in particular scenes as opposed to just an awesome looking joker. If that makes sense.

Looks brilliant with the gun too.
Truly breathtaking :)

Back