Statue My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Private message from Brent72,

"Just wanted to let you know that I found your comments in my thread rude, obnoxious and completely unnecessary. Would you like me to pick apart your collection and tell you how much I think it sucks? I don't know what you were trying to prove with the statement you made, but the only thing I took from it is that you know absolutely nothing about art.

By the way, that statue probably costs more than everything in your entire collection combined so enjoy that little bit of info."

I guess he really doesn't take kindly to differing opinions, IMO. Should I have prefaced it with that? That's what it was.

IN MY OPINION

I may have came off crass, for that I am sorry, but I stand behind my opinion. If dislike my custom Logan grail piece feel free to tell me about it and why. I'm not 10.

Ok, obviously it is a little creepy to have a mannequin in your house. But seriously? This forum is for collectors, not for people to come in and rag on the people who enjoy these things.

Actually, what you should have said was nothing at all. Brent is proud of his new piece, and came here to share his pride and excitement. If you didn't like it all you had to do was keep your opinion to yourself really. Would you tare apart a little kids drawing of you thought it looked bad??

I think it is a wonderful piece of art. Damn creepy, but that is the entire point.

Exactly. Obviously some people just don't have good manners and are rude by nature. Unfortunately it gets more common by the day.

Exactly. Obviously some people just don't have good manners and are rude by nature. Unfortunately it gets more common by the day.

I just don't see the need to come down on someone's joy is all. There is a lot of crap going on these days, so why ruin peoples happiness.

I just don't see the need to come down on someone's joy is all. There is a lot of crap going on these days, so why ruin peoples happiness.

Well, the last thing I would do is let a moron like that ruin my happiness. I've received nothing but positive comments on this and other forums so he's the only one going against the grain. Clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about anyway so I'm not going to waste any more time on him. Thanks for having my back, though. ;)

Well, the last thing I would do is let a moron like that ruin my happiness. I've received nothing but positive comments on this and other forums so he's the only one going against the grain. Clearly he doesn't know what he's talking about anyway so I'm not going to waste any more time on him. Thanks for having my back, though. ;)

You are welcome:hi5:

Thanks for sharing this collection. Looks really nice, abit creepy, but is an art by itself. :) Nice and unique!

Incredible!!!! A true craftmanship piece of Art...the ultimate devotional Joker representation!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

img1605yn.jpg

img1619i.jpg

img20121101092656.jpg

img1616sf.jpg

img20121101092724.jpg

img20121101093010.jpg

Amazing... It looks like Heath Ledger himself! As the Joker! Incredibly real looking!

Not to be The Devil's Advocate here, but the dude's location is where "a lot of crap is going on these days"... Perhaps he's been without power for a while or has had to wait in ridiculously long gas lines, or was personally affected by Sandy. That'd make anyone crabby.

Not to be The Devil's Advocate here, but the dude's location is where "a lot of crap is going on these days"... Perhaps he's been without power for a while or has had to wait in ridiculously long gas lines, or was personally affected by Sandy. That'd make anyone crabby.

Yeah? I don't check people's location everytim they post, so I can get the crabby. However, at the same time it isn't license to come into someone's thread is very proud of his most recent purchase drop trow and poop in his cereal so to speak. Also, if things are bugging someone that bad it is time to sign off the Internet and go look after them. Trust me when I say I speak from experience.:lecture

I thought about that, but then I also thought that if I was in the middle of all that devastation the last thing I would have time to do is come on this forum....I'd probably be a little more concerned about electricity, food, water, etc. The bottom line is that it's no excuse for him to come into my thread(or anyone else's for that matter) and make the kind of comments he did. Like I said before, enough time has been wasted on him so let's just ignore the one bad apple in an otherwise very nice bunch. :)

Made some adjustments to the neck and shoulders this morning and now I think it's looking even better.

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

Back