Statue My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty late to this thread, so there's not much more to be said. However, I wanted to re-iterate that this is one incredible piece. Thanks again for the show!

Thank you for the nice words. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed seeing my "grail" piece. :)

Yeah, late to the party as well, but it is just as true today as it was 4 months ago.
That thing is gorgeous! Truly a work if art. Congrats :)

Wonderful Grail piece Brent....massive congrats! I remember seeing Bobbys collection in a programme called "Hollywood Treasure" here in the UK hosted by Joe Maddalena by his company Profiles in History. Man, Bobby's hand made Batmobile was something to behold...seemed like a great guy too!

Wonderful Grail piece Brent....massive congrats! I remember seeing Bobbys collection in a programme called "Hollywood Treasure" here in the UK hosted by Joe Maddalena by his company Profiles in History. Man, Bobby's hand made Batmobile was something to behold...seemed like a great guy too!

I had the pleasure of getting to know Bobby over the course of working with him on the bust and he's probably one of the nicest guys I've ever talked to in my life. Honestly, he's almost too good to be true.

It's funny you mentioned Hollywood Treasures because I asked Bobby about the Joker statue that was featured in that episode and he actually sold it to someone in Dubai. He didn't say what he got for it, but since it went over there you've gotta figure it was BIG BUCKS!!! :)

Made a couple of minor upgrades to my 1:1 Joker including LED lighting on the base and a voice function. Here are a few updated photos

20141115_183936.jpg

20141115_183926.jpg

20141115_184014.jpg

20141115_184137.jpg

20141115_213927.jpg

Also, here is a new video clip I shot in full HD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlAWGzfJCro&feature=youtu.be

Congrats Brent -he looks amazing! Your resources have paid off well.

He looks pissed!

Haha that is the creepiest statue ever, literally looks like he's alive. Amazing work from start to finish, even the posture of the mannequin, just perfectly done.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the nice words. :)

Been a long time, but here's a quick comparison of real Heath and replica Heath. This really shows the true genius of Bobby C. ;)

ggfhffgh.jpg

20141225_124815.jpg

Just saw this and your video on YouTube. Awesome work just for reference is there a way to contact him. Don't have to if you don't want to

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just saw this and your video on YouTube. Awesome work just for reference is there a way to contact him. Don't have to if you don't want to

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've tried several times to get back in touch with Bobby and haven't ever received a response. For whatever reason I think he's gone completely off the grid. Thanks for the nice words. :)

I've tried several times to get back in touch with Bobby and haven't ever received a response. For whatever reason I think he's gone completely off the grid. Thanks for the nice words. :)

Iv heard the same. Hope he's ok..... such a talented guy and would be a shame to not see him produce more masterpieces .

Iv heard the same. Hope he's ok..... such a talented guy and would be a shame to not see him produce more masterpieces .

Yeah, it's weird that he just disappeared and even people who have dealt with him in the past can't even get in touch with him now. :(

Back