Statue My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant put my finger on it but it just shows a little more Heath as joker in particular scenes as opposed to just an awesome looking joker. If that makes sense.

Looks brilliant with the gun too.
Truly breathtaking :)

Thanks, man. Really appreciate the kind words.:)

That is f*@king incredible! :horror

If you do happen to be taking a few more pics, I'd love to see him in a slightly darkened room.

I tried taking a couple pics in a darkened room, but they didn't turn out very good. I've got some new photos I'll post up here shortly, though.

A few new pics:

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_20121125_135736.jpg

IMG_20121125_135801.jpg

WOW once again brent AMAZING COLLECTION I would love to see your whole set up ...HEATH himself would be AMAZED! I feel like saying I'M NOT WORTHY ! I'M NOT WORTHY ! I'M NOT WORTHY ! to see collection ...:lol AGain AMAZING JOKER sir....:clap:clap:clap

:horror Holy good god man!!! That has got to be the best life size statue I have ever seen. I have to give you mad props for this because there is no way I would have something that spectacular in my house. One I can't afford it, two my wife would kill me and three it would constantly scare the crap out of everyone that came in my house. Congrats on this fine piece of craftsmanship.

I show these pictures to anyone who will look at them. Just shows what kind of magic a truly talented and dedicated sculptor can accomplish

:horror Holy good god man!!! That has got to be the best life size statue I have ever seen. I have to give you mad props for this because there is no way I would have something that spectacular in my house. One I can't afford it, two my wife would kill me and three it would constantly scare the crap out of everyone that came in my house. Congrats on this fine piece of craftsmanship.

Thanks, man. It's comments like yours and everyone else's that make all the work and money that went into this project worth it.

The best life size thing I have ever seen.

Never been a fan of any life size Ledger sculpts but this one is incredible, can't get any better than that. I'd rather have this one piece than a whole figure collection. Great job :clap

The best life size thing I have ever seen.

Never been a fan of any life size Ledger sculpts but this one is incredible, can't get any better than that. I'd rather have this one piece than a whole figure collection. Great job :clap

Appreciate your comments, man. :cool:

I'm curious about the body you used for this thing. Down the road I would like to do a life size Boba and what would you suggest be used. I've seen different mannequins used, what is your preference?

I'm curious about the body you used for this thing. Down the road I would like to do a life size Boba and what would you suggest be used. I've seen different mannequins used, what is your preference?

I used a da Vinci foam flexible mannequin which worked perfectly due to the height and body type I needed. It was a lot more expensive than a fiberglass mannequin, but in the end well worth the expense. :)

How many of these life sized characters do you have? Is it just this guy and Bobba? ..I'd love to see a shot of both of them side by side.

How many of these life sized characters do you have? Is it just this guy and Bobba? ..I'd love to see a shot of both of them side by side.

I've got a few others, but I'm in a transitional phase where I've got a couple things in the works and may be selling some of my current statues. I plan on doing a full photo shoot when everything is completed. In the meantime, I'll try to get a couple shots of Boba and The Joker together put up in this thread soon. :cool:

I'm pretty late to this thread, so there's not much more to be said. However, I wanted to re-iterate that this is one incredible piece. Thanks again for the show!

Back