Statue My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMAZING job, Brent! Your efforts in making everything look 100% accurate totally paid off! Love the manhole cover base too. Really nice touch! Congrats!! :clap

AMAZING job, Brent! Your efforts in making everything look 100% accurate totally paid off! Love the manhole cover base too. Really nice touch! Congrats!! :clap

Thank you very much, Matt. I'm glad you like it and I really appreciate your comments. :)

Here are a couple shots from a different angle:

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

That's not a statue. wtf? I don't know what you'd call it. Is it wax? I just can't look at that an appreciate the beauty, detail, or whatever you would say that thing exudes.

I actually have no idea what you mean by this. I'm just going to assume you have no idea who Bobby C is and that's the reason for the ignorance.

Btw, it's also rude to post someone's PM. That's why it's called "Private" message. Clearly you have nothing constructive to add to my thread so I'd appreciate it if you take your comments elsewhere from this point on.

Yeah you don't post PRIVATE messages. That's just rude.

Chunky is a clueless moron and has since been put on ignore so I don't ever have to read any of his useless BS from this point forward. ;)

Chunky is a clueless moron and has since been put on ignore so I don't ever have to read any of his useless BS from this point forward. ;)

Some people just don't get it outside their own collectible focus.

He creates too many useless threads to make fun of to put on ignore!:lol

Wow you could scare the crap out of people with that, Just invite some freinds over and when they ask to use the bathroom say yeah its on the first floor second right and have him standing there :horror

Holy ****!! I don't want to live with that LOL!!

I'll probably end up in a fist fight with it every night in my way to the bathroom!

Back