My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know? Giger and sexual aberrance aren't exactly enemies.

i dont know.. seems unlikely,

and if people are, they are probably fapping to this

Alien_l.jpg

Alien = my favorite film of all time...

Hence, I ___ to the whole ____ing thing, and love it. :lecture

Now, leave the Bronies alone.

oooohhh...that comparison makes even less sense then. Maybe I missed something? It's been a long day...I have heart burn...and I'm not tired. Horrible combo.

because no one faps to alien...:slap

I'm not talking about the pony masturbators..that is pretty creepy. :lol

Just saying I don't see how it's "wrong" to watch a cartoon about pony friends yet is acceptable to watch something that involves this....

20298.jpg

I don't know any pony fappers.........gotta be furries though. In my own Brony research, most of the pack tend to lean toward Star Trek characters, but that is just MY research...........

Next time call me a My Little Pony fan...I'ma be raging like a mofo :panic:

Feces eater...not so bad in comparison.

funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window.gif
LOL at that gif. Awesome that he changes trajectory as he hits the window.

Well, there is no accounting for taste. Some guys, including myself, really enjoy the show, and it isn't a bad thing in my opinion. No harm in it. However, just like it is with Star Wars and Noland Batman fans, there are going to be some people that take their fandom to an unhealthy level.
As usual, Boba Ben is the voice of reason in a crazy, crazy world :1-1:

I'm not talking about the pony masturbators..that is pretty creepy. :lol

Just saying I don't see how it's "wrong" to watch a cartoon about pony friends yet is acceptable to watch something that involves this....

20298.jpg

whatever gets you going bud :wink1:

new_here.png

allow me to guide you

(deleted all the pics, sorry guys)

5qry.jpg

seriously, this ____ has been going on waaaay longer than you think. sadly we "bronies" are a weak target for it because grown man watching a "kids" show is weird alone and society needs a reason for it and they found the worst possible one and now all the sheeps are believing this ____. but hey, im sure that alot of guys here have fapped to the Darth Talon PF and the upcomming shaak ti, oh and not to forget the new Poison Ivy one. how many people didn't take pictures of vampirella pf with her nipples showing? Rather its a fictional human or pony, it's all pathetic

Now, i Hope I don't get banned for posting the pictures :panic:

Last edited:
nah, those from the happy meals were different

201203_Happy_Meal_Toys.jpg
mlp_mcdonalds2.png

those from my previous posts are the same as those from the blind bags

Back