My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
facepalm.gif

I want the Mac, Granny Smith, Gilda and Wonderbolt ones so badly. They all look awesome!

They'll probably cost a small fortune on Ebay :(

My wife still has some Happy Meal Beannie Babies I wish could sell for a small fortune on ebay.

You won't sell them for much. The bottom has dropped out of the beanie baby market when TY started mass producing them and letting every place sell them.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=mcdonalds%20beanie%20babies&_pppn=r1&_dcat=19203&_samilow=&_samihi=&LH_Complete=1

I have a ton of regular beanies, not because I thought they'd be worth more later, but because they were cute and I figured by now I'd have kids. I'm thinking seriously of donating them to charities or orgs. that deal with kids.

I'd let the Derpy market even out. Remember that this isn't the normal scale figure, it's actually the larger Fashion Scale. I'd actually prefer a normal scale anyways to be in scale with the awesome Vinyl Scratch and Zecora.

Agreed. I'm expecting it to relax in a few weeks... and with the fan demand THIS crazy, I think hasbro would be insane NOT to do a regular scale, OR blindbag release as well.

Back