My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 things to remember:

1. $1.79 is the CDN price. Happy Meal toys are cheaper in the U.S

2. You can cut the nub right off. Since the whole mane needs a repaint, just paint the entire thing so everything matches perfectly :)

That's my problem, I really didn't want to repaint them and all. Why can't Hasbro just make accurate ponies with sculpted hair in a decent size to put on a desk?

fuuu_Busted-s512x386-98509.png

Just bought them on ebay. Damn my weaknesses.

Yay!

So anyone wanna tell me who this Lilly Blossom pony is? I can't remember ever seeing her (even in the backgrounds) :lol

They should've given us Big Macintosh instead. :(

And Speaking of Big Macintosh check out this custom plushie someone made of him (it's by far the best custom plushie from the show i've ever seen, imo)

eeeyup_by_draggycat-d4rv5sw.jpg

Yay!

So anyone wanna tell me who this Lilly Blossom pony is? I can't remember ever seeing her (even in the backgrounds) :lol

They should've given us Big Macintosh instead. :(

I've seen her in a bunch since seeing her released. I just finished season 1. She hasn't talked yet at all nor does she have a name. But Derpy/Ditzy Doo hasn't either by this point and I'm sure she was as popular then as she is now.

I'll have to maybe have my fiancee sign into her eBay account to get those. I don't wanna use my dad's like usual. LOL!

One McDonalds had them but were trying desperately to unload their Build a Bears on me. They would only give me Rarity. Whether or not they had more, I'm not sure. But that shipping thing posted earlier implies they did...

The other McDonald's didn't have them available yet. Going the eBay route. Had no idea Happy Meals cost so much! Even if I had gotten all 4 today, I'd need another next week and a third the week after. That along with $1 extra per toy would be MORE than that auction. Not to mention time and gas.

What am I gonna do with the extra Rarity? Dunno... Why couldn't have been Pinkie?! :gah:

Shropt;4267005 Why can't Hasbro just make accurate ponies with sculpted hair in a decent size to put on a desk?[/QUOTE said:
:goodpost::exactly::clap:lecture

It's both technically feasible and cost effective plus it would sell to ALL demographics.

Y U Kno do this Hasbro???

It's pretty sad that these are the most accurate show ponies out there :(

Hasbro - WTF? Seriously!? This years Toy Fair was such a disappointment. Surely they know they have a huge market for show accurate ponies... the show is a big hit.

My fiancée bought me that lot off eBay. She's keeping the extra Rarity (her favorite pony) for the apartment. The others will sit on my desk at school with my Batman toys. So excited to not have to endure Crappy Meals!

I got Rarity yesterday. I was pondering over the keychain thing, which I really don't like all that much, when an idea struck me. These would make pretty good Christmas ornaments on the tree with the loops and everything. That's what I'll probably do with mine.

Solid Snake reference?

Spoiler Spoiler:

One of my students had Fluttershy on her backpack. I told her how cool it was and that she was one of my favorites. And then a bunch of kids stared at me and asked if I really watched that show. Haha. Wait until I get that eBay lot!

I've got 5 out of 6 of the mane ponies.:yess:

Oh and season 2 OCD freak out Twilight is best Twilight!:lecture

The episode felt like Terminator, Back To The Future, and i got an inception thing going on in my head from returning to the past from the future and such. Loved the episode though.

Solid Snake reference?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Listen to the music when the first soldier walks by in the garden. Just before he goes offscreen the music does the exact "alert" sound from MGS. :clap

This episode was really funny. I'm mad that they did ninja ponies again so quickly but Ninja Spike and Ninja Pinkie were too cute to be mad at.

I want Ninja pony figures NOW!!

And just checking the mail and my complete set of McD figures are here. TOO THE DREMEL!!!

Also, these are much bigger than expected.

Back