My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Looks like I can finish up in two weeks! :lol

It shows cycle 1 starting today??

Pretty pumped to get these. Haven't been this excited for fast food toys since TPM stuff at Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC! Unlike those, these aren't going to be thrown after a year.

Has anyone downloaded episodes off of YouTube and burned them onto discs playable in a DVD/Bluray player? I need to own these and they're stupid for not having released any boxsets yet.

One local McDonald's said no over the phone. The other said in a heavy accent "Jyes." Sooo... Yes you have toys, or yes you have freaking MY LITTLE PONY???! A quick trip shall clear this matter up.

One local McDonald's said no over the phone. The other said in a heavy accent "Jyes." Sooo... Yes you have toys, or yes you have freaking MY LITTLE PONY???! A quick trip shall clear this matter up.

We await your report.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1TcUzhb9o&list=FLeNDNJBAEYocEyDBBnByGHQ&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

I'll be checking in with two everyday. I'll let you know when I find anything. So happy to be scoring a Pinkie Pie and Twlight Sparkle in the first batch. They're my favorite ponies! Just saw "Feeling Pinkie Keen." Hilarious!

I thought Pinkie and Rarity were the first two?

No, it's Twilight and Fluttershy.

And just for the hell of it...

tumblr_lx40aqrrEi1r8k5p5o1_500.gif

Aren't all four coming at once? That's what I'm seeing on both the chart and words. Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy. They're all a part of cycle one and say BY March 5. By implies that's the latest they'd get there. So here's hoping we score them in the next couple days!

So I went to a McDonalds and the toy display had no Build a Bears in it! So I asked to see the toys and they had Star Wars still and what looked like Littlest Petshop? Ugh! But they're out of Build a Bears there. I'm guessing we aren't getting these until Monday if they had some other toy in its place. Maybe they're not allowed to open it until all the restaurants of an area do? Or need the Star Wars to run out?

I do like the new voice on Derpy. They toned down the wall-eyes but they are still there. The unedited version has her too wall-eyed in my opinion so I like that they toned it down. Kinda sad they didn't keep the Derpy name but I heard that someone already owned the toy rights to the name Derpy and that's why they changed it. Who knows.

Info is out now. It is the people from EQD, who stared the "derp" means retarded email campaign to Hasbro.
They were pissed that Hasbro went with derpy over ditzy.

Info is out now. It is the people from EQD, who stared the "derp" means retarded email campaign to Hasbro.
They were pissed that Hasbro went with derpy over ditzy.

That is ridiculous if true, where did this come from?

Also tried my local McDonalds today and they said no. Seemed like they'd been asked a few times before too by their responses.

there were two people who posted on Equestria daily after the derpy episode aired. they were two of the most vocal " HER NAME IS DITZY DOOOO!" people. they said that they were going to write hasbro and complain, and tell them that "derpy" is slang for retarded.

REad this post here from amy Keating for what happened on the Hasbro end.

https://savederpy.tumblr.com/AKRResponse

Back