My Knockoff Red/Gold Excl. Iron Man Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the space between the T Bomb sculpt and the neck there or can it be pushed in further?

while I think its 100% any person's prerogative to buy a knock-off .... i might would even do it myself to avoid inflated prices, Im not sure Id advertise i did so to others in the event it influenced others to follow my lead and support the recasters.... :monkey1

Congrats.....Seeing how the original sells for now..I think theres a market for knock off...I'd buy one too and I dont care what people think.

Honestly I don't care. Do what you want bro. :)

I won't lose or gain sleep over it. Those who complain, get over it... much bigger stuff in the world to get your panties in a knot over.

Thanks. Considered not posting pics but a few people who knew about it asked me if I would. In general I'm not a big supporter of recasts, but like I said. This one was already in the states. Saved about 1000.00 or so off of a real one, so I'm happy. Looks great in person and now I don't have to worry about finding one. I'll always know it's a recast, but that really won't matter to me.

With that logic I can't blame you. You're like an old lady at garage sales looking for those great deals! Mrs. McCheapCheap. :D

btw Nothing wrong with being a penny pincher.. although the way you buy... maybe penny pincher isn't the best thing to describe you. hehe

With that logic I can't blame you. You're like an old lady at garage sales looking for those great deals! Mrs. McCheapCheap. :D

btw Nothing wrong with being a penny pincher.. although the way you buy... maybe penny pincher isn't the best thing to describe you. hehe

I've heard less flattering expletives used in describing me Eli:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nice pick up Ed! I agree with you.... I wouldn't mind a recast at this point either! Expecially with the ROIDED-out aftermarket prices right now :eek: Congrats on a nice score :D

My friend got this and you know what I was pretty dam impressed by it. I thought it looked really well done. I get mine this week (original) and ill post pics to compare

can't tell. are the armor plates on the back still backwards or did they fix that?

if they fixed that, i'd think they'd fix SS mistake of painting the gauntlets gold instead of red

Deep down there is always a little guilt. So long when you ever re-sell...be honest bout it and not like some e(vil) bayers...:D

Back