Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my joes and cobras...DUKE WIP 2/3

Looking very good. I really like that look. :clap :goodpost:

couldnt decide on how i wanted to do CC...i know that i don't like the vers 1 SSC CC...the only good thing was the Hs(hence me using it)...
so i've been going back and forth on designs...just found this..
b8aa16744539842a1c7f7ffd4dbb8156_zpsb2e586c6.jpg

so im basing mine..loosely on it...but changing things around..rope on right shoulder..different designed top...small things..but i think i like that design...
1149269_10201520431827840_1028902797_o_zps85895963.jpg

Re: my joes and cobras..cbr comm. WIP 2/6

What did you make your cords out of?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

proof that im not actually doing anything productive today...lol
joelineup_zpscd0e7f88.jpg

the cords are just some gold cord that i bought from walmart or hobby lobby..i just cut them down and wrapped around his shoulder...tied it in a knot..you can buy the stuff for a few bucks..and have several yards..lol..ive had it for years now...

duke's getting there..just got in my 1st orders from TA and some other places..working on a few figs...
duke22_zps34699bd9.jpg

the pouches on his strap are just stand ins(getting his official ones from 1kmasks)
just need his goggles and i'll be set...

couldn't decide on boots for my viper...
was looking through my boots box and saw some gaiters i had..so ...since they don't come in red..i made my own...not a fun thing to do btw..
viperlegs2_zps8e0f3816.jpg
gaiters_zps1dba9cbf.jpg

couldn't decide on boots for my viper...
was looking through my boots box and saw some gaiters i had..so ...since they don't come in red..i made my own...not a fun thing to do btw..
viperlegs2_zps8e0f3816.jpg
gaiters_zps1dba9cbf.jpg

Snazzy.

I may have use for a set of those. Possibly in blue.

so i ended up messing up 2 belts..so i had to redo them..and being the resourceful guy that i am..found some new leather and made 2 new belts...used the buckle from bludd's belt(bought for CC)....

newbelt1_zpsebbfeba1.jpg

Back