Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my joes and cobras..stalker wip 3/17

much better now..
cchandsnew_zps6d352a6a.jpg

I was going to say that they are more like spats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys are funny! lol..
i may just make new pants..i have the blue fabric..and the red stripes...

so on the baroness..
so for whatever reason..the suppressor that i got didn't fit on her rifle...not sure what was up with that...
so i found some of my plastic tube and cut it down to fit on her rifle..painted it to match and this is where im at..not too bad...
barogun_zpsde7dd097.jpg

update..i did make new pants..more on my pants thread..
ccpantsnew5_zpsa4224b39.jpg

Last edited:

I vote for spats too. Fuzzhead was correct about the 2nd belt, I used a hard drive ribbon with a buckle in the back. If you can't get hold of one lmk and I'll hook you up.

ironically i usually have extra PC parts lying around...but it seems that i dont have any ribbons lying around..if you have an extra..that'd be cool...

im not sure how id do the spats so they would fit on whatever boots/shoes you guys used....it would help if you all said..we are using the boots that came with CC...or we are using these ...or those....you know what i mean?

ironically i usually have extra PC parts lying around...but it seems that i dont have any ribbons lying around..if you have an extra..that'd be cool...

Yeah, I always assumed that was a belt as well, but as EF pointed out recently, its wiring leading from the control box to the back pack, it doesn't even go all the way around. A small detail I somehow overlooked for the past 30 years :lol

worked a bit more on my snake eyes...switched out a bent foot for another flat one...added some weathering to the buckles, uzi, etc(not in pic)...gave him some more gear..
this is what happens when you use the flash...lol..ugh..need to put him in my light box and snap pics instead

snakeeyes24444_zps96576372.jpg

Kick Butt Snake Eyes! What sweater are you using and what body does he have?

Back