My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The voodoo pin has finally arrived. It has about twenty crystals on the front/back and real feather plumes shooting out of it's top. Was a long wait for this prop but SOoooo worth it.

The next props to come are the nurhachi urn and the grail knight sword. I'm thinking about making a custom hanger for the sword to display it on the wall, not enough room in a detolf.
20150531_131654.jpg

Very nice. You have some top notch pieces on that shelf. How were you able to get the sankara stone? I thought he did'nt sell stuff internationally? It's Landron artifacts no?

Thanks for the kind words.

I don't think it's a Landron. To be honest, I can't remember where/who I got it from. So many years, so many tchotchkes. They just kind of... accumulate. :D

Wow some great collections....
Does anyone know what the text is on the side of Indy's cart in the Temple of Doom please guys?
I'm just finishing off building my 1:6 scale scratch build mine cart but can't find any references to the markings on the side.

1:6 scale, fully working breaks, lights and the bucket even tilts
More pics if you're interested, I'm really struggling to find what the text is on the side.
Need this before painting.

Thanks in advance
Jas

Wow some great collections....
Does anyone know what the text is on the side of Indy's cart in the Temple of Doom please guys?
I'm just finishing off building my 1:6 scale scratch build mine cart but can't find any references to the markings on the side.

1:6 scale, fully working breaks, lights and the bucket even tilts
More pics if you're interested, I'm really struggling to find what the text is on the side.
Need this before painting.

Thanks in advance
Jas

Thats awesome! Are you making it to compliment the upcoming ssc ToD indy figure?

Thats awesome! Are you making it to compliment the upcoming ssc ToD indy figure?
I wasn't even aware of SSC until recently, I've scratchbuilt for years now and I'm always looking for inspiration for my next build.
ToD was on TV a few weeks ago and decided to make a cart, I posted progress on a modelling forum.
One of the members sudgested I take a look over here. Boy am I glad I did?
I'm somewhat overwhelmed with the collections and the number of posts.

Every little helps as you can only get so much from screen grabs.
My cart is off to The paint shop tomorrow for a few coats of heavy rust.
Will be starting the rest of the diorama over the coming week.
Not sure weather to go for the end stop (Indy smoking shoes scene) or the overhead hoppers (where Indy hits the levers with the shovel to release the dirt & rocks into the chasing cart???????
What do you think guys?

Every little helps as you can only get so much from screen grabs.
My cart is off to The paint shop tomorrow for a few coats of heavy rust.
Will be starting the rest of the diorama over the coming week.
Not sure weather to go for the end stop (Indy smoking shoes scene) or the overhead hoppers (where Indy hits the levers with the shovel to release the dirt & rocks into the chasing cart???????
What do you think guys?
Water.... Water... Water.... whoo... WATER...WATER!!! I'd go for smoking shoe dance indy. Better action pose, but tough choice i guess. Looking foward to seeing this dio when your done, should come out awesome!

The grail knight sword arrived aswell as the nurhachi urn. It took a couple of weeks, but i found some time to make a plaque to hang the sword from a wall. The idea i went with was the three trials indy must face to obtain the grail on a sir richards shield paint scheme. Happy with how it turned out for the most part.
So heres a couple of pics of the plaque & sword and the urn in it's box. Probably be a while before i can pick up any indy props, hopefully not too long though!
20150708_160024.jpg20150707_133051.jpg20150630_154457.jpg

Those look great RAIDERS! My Urn should arrive any day now. This has been a long time coming.

Back