My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of incredible stuff on this thread, some that I've never ever seen before (that cart a few posts up is absolutely incredible!).

Here's a short video of my life sized Indy. Not on the same level as some of the other prop replicas on this thread, but I'm still tinkering with it. There's a ton of stuff on him that I'd eventually like to 'upgrade':

Great thread ... would love to see what else is out there!

A lot of incredible stuff on this thread, some that I've never ever seen before (that cart a few posts up is absolutely incredible!).

Here's a short video of my life sized Indy. Not on the same level as some of the other prop replicas on this thread, but I'm still tinkering with it. There's a ton of stuff on him that I'd eventually like to 'upgrade':

Great thread ... would love to see what else is out there!

Wow, that is stunning!!!

My new idol.

20170527_131821 - Copy.jpg

20170527_131845 - Copy.jpg

First time seeing this thread and there's some cool pictures and props in here! I'll post some of my Indy gear. This picture is from around 2010 or so. The boots are Alden 405's, same model Harrison wore in all four movies.

071389381d71f48f15ad443cbafdf369.jpg

Its a best movie ever on the treasure haunt.Let me inform you that special credit goes to writer because it is not easy to create a interesting story on treasure haunting in which you have to show the past with modern requirements.Any how it is best movie series.

Would love to see this thread work again, so i'll hopefully kick it off with a gear pic. There is really no posting much in the indy section these days20170822_163813.jpg

Hi bmarz, no its a wested hero. Hope to see some more posts soon�� If its busy in here, maybe sideshow will see it and give us more stuff to buy.��

Does anybody have the satchel?

How functional is it for an everyday carry type of situation??

I'm looking to pick up a bag inspired by it. I'm looking for something with that green color and leather strap, but not finding anything that works out, so I'm wondering if I should just get the real deal?

I've had several and though I've never carried it for everyday use I know others who have and they say it's very convenient. It has several compartments and holds an iPad though not a laptop. You have choices also; you can either buy an authentic, vintage MKII bag or you can buy a reproduction from toddscostumes.com or magnolia clothiers.

They're perfect reproductions.

I have the authentic MKII bag, and it's wonderful. I don't wear it for everyday use, but it really comes in handy when I travel. Anytime I travel anywhere I have it with me. It's tough as hell. I got my strap from Todd's Costumes. I've run into die-hard Indy fans who recognize it and it's always a great conversation. The bag is well worth getting.

I love this thread and it has been soooooooooo long since I have visited. Would love to get some feedback from some of the experts here!

I have the authentic MKII bag, and it's wonderful. I don't wear it for everyday use, but it really comes in handy when I travel. Anytime I travel anywhere I have it with me. It's tough as hell. I got my strap from Todd's Costumes. I've run into die-hard Indy fans who recognize it and it's always a great conversation. The bag is well worth getting.

Hi there Jay, do you have any advice on where one could acquire an authentic MKII bag?

Thanks for sharing!

Trying to compare this offering with the one from Todd’s. I see that the Magnoli offering does not have a strap and I would pay likely more in shipping to have it sent here to U.S.

Back