My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restaurajones, I would like to send you a PM, but it seems that your INBOX is too full for receiving incoming messages. Thanks.

Hi Raiders, I was skimming back through this thread and noticed you have a Cherub in your collection, but didn't think you have ever posted a pic about how you have it displayed? Did you have one?

I would love to still find one of these.

Hi Raiders, I was skimming back through this thread and noticed you have a Cherub in your collection, but didn't think you have ever posted a pic about how you have it displayed? Did you have one?

I would love to still find one of these.

Yep. Your best bet would be to check the rpf junkyard for one. I simply have it on my table. 20141206_092611.jpg

The cherubs are expensive, but worth it. I don't have one in my collection yet, but hopefully I can get a nice casting one day.

Loving the pics. I am so trying not to jump into the prop market here, and every time I start reading the rpf I get overwhelmed. Not looking to go all out like some folks, a fertility idol and headpiece mostly, though that cherub rocks and the chalice from SS is cool enough. I just wish there was a definitive best idol and headpiece.

Loving the pics. I am so trying not to jump into the prop market here, and every time I start reading the rpf I get overwhelmed. Not looking to go all out like some folks, a fertility idol and headpiece mostly, though that cherub rocks and the chalice from SS is cool enough. I just wish there was a definitive best idol and headpiece.

If your browsing the rpf, then your digging in the right place for a definitive idol + headpiece :whip

I still regret passing on the Sideshow idol. I know it had some problems, but I think it would display beautifully.

I do hope to get a good idol someday. I just have to get more funds!

I regret passing on the Sideshow Idol also. I had so many chances to get it below retail too.

I do have a great, accurate Idol cast though. I'm still deciding if I want to finish it movie accurate in gold or customize it with an actual aged, antique look as a friend of mine has done.

How many of you out there have the lighted Sankara Stones from Restaurajones? Any pics to show them lighted?

Are these the best option out there for movie accuracy? Is there any good way to get a hold of him for purchasing some? Thanks.

Researching these props is ultra time consuming. I am looking for the idol and headpiece and opinions vary so much on what is decent and what is not. Plus all the fan made ones are older pieces that are rarely being sold it seems. The RPF has talk of another super accurate idol but I think that got cancelled recently.

How many of you out there have the lighted Sankara Stones from Restaurajones? Any pics to show them lighted?

Are these the best option out there for movie accuracy? Is there any good way to get a hold of him for purchasing some? Thanks.

Search for the video on youtube for the light up stones. Here's a pic from one of the videos. They are absolutely fantastic, and to answer your question, best accuracy hands down!!
SC20150811-191853.jpg

Man, so many nice pieces here.. I'm just starting out, just recently got a grail and the grail diary from Sarednab.

The cart looks great but the Indy fig needs work, the outfit is way off and the head sculpt is a big miss.

Been a long while since I had any new props to show, but just got this from a great artist on the rpf. This game could have made a great indy flick, but still holds interest for most gamers and indy nuts (like me ). Ofcourse I'm refering to Fate of Atlantis. There are some great props to recreate from it, and none better than the atlantean medallion, or these, the stone discs used to gain access to the lost city itself. It also lights up when the final alignment of the game is matched. Hope you like it guys!
20160605_190038.jpg
WP_20160520_14_50_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20160108_08_37_01_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• 20160605_184225.jpg
    20160605_184225.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 164
Back