My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jay! It's actually just one i picked up. Sskunky has just one left from the ten he had for sale on the rpf. IF your interested, post on his junkyard listing thread and i'd say it's yours. No one else has expressed interest in the last cherub. You won't regret it if you decide to snatch the last one !!

Thank you very much Lu. I really enjoy tracking them all down. As you can see i'm a diehard fan of the original three movies. Would like to see pics of anything indy that you've picked up !!

Well! I barely have any props to speak of! I totally regret not having gotten Sideshow's Idol. I always wanted it but it came at a time where I simply couldn't afford it. But yeah, I'll have to take a pic of the one or two little things I do have!

Raiders March, I would be interested in tracking down some of the props that you have recently acquired, starting with the Cross of Coranado?

Also, I would have some interest in hearing what you have found for the Diary, Chalice and Sankara Stones. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Hey kjkelley, the cross is made by relicmaker. He is on the rpf. I just replied to your post on there about the dimension of the ark cherub.
I am happy to share any info that you may need to locate the indy props that you want for your collection.

Thanks Raiders. On the cross, was it a small batch run or readily available? Do you remember the price paid? Do you find this definitive cross to obtain or are there others to consider?

Any feedback on the Diary, Chalice and/or Sankara Stones? Thanks again for any help!

Is that 1/6 scale ark crate I've seen online for sale or just a one-off custom?

Hi Restaurajones, I have tried sending you a PM and it seems that your inbox might be full?

This is the latest addition to my indy prop collection, and a solid one at that. These replicas were made by restaurajones and imo are the most SA ones available.
You can see that alot of research went into them to match the ones in ToD. Great work as usual by him.
The next prop coming will be the voodoo pin sometime in january 20141206_093039.jpg20141203_181852.jpg

tod.jpg

tod2.jpg

The highlight of my collection. I bought this at the recent Movie prop auction in London. A production used script of Temple of Death/Doom. There are a few extra scenes involving Willie in there and a few variations. As you can see, Club Obi Wan wasn't the original name for the Club in Shanghai!

View attachment 151601

View attachment 151602

The highlight of my collection. I bought this at the recent Movie prop auction in London. A production used script of Temple of Death/Doom. There are a few extra scenes involving Willie in there and a few variations. As you can see, Club Obi Wan wasn't the original name for the Club in Shanghai!

That's awesome mate, great find!

That is awesome. Do the auction details specify who that script came from? (probably not but it might be interesting if it did)

That is awesome. Do the auction details specify who that script came from? (probably not but it might be interesting if it did)

unfortunately not. It would be nice to know!
It does have a certificate of authenticity, stating it was a production used script but thats it.

This last week I got some of my Indy items setup in an Ikea Detlof as Raiders March does. Like how everything looks for now but will do some rearranging. I'm starting to get the itch for another Indy artifact so I'm trying to pass my spare time productively.

This last week I got some of my Indy items setup in an Ikea Detlof as Raiders March does. Like how everything looks for now but will do some rearranging. I'm starting to get the itch for another Indy artifact so I'm trying to pass my spare time productively.

Watch out for that itch.... It costs you money. Look foward to seeing some pics of your display soon! :whip

Got a big Indy fix today, by acquiring a bunch of gear. Everything fits great and actually comfortable. Will have several places to wear it this year so I'm pretty stoked about having an authentic costume.

Back