My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing!

Trying to compare this offering with the one from Todd’s. I see that the Magnoli offering does not have a strap and I would pay likely more in shipping to have it sent here to U.S.

Todd's is great! But I thought you wanted an actual WWII-Era bag? Unless Todd has some of these as well.

From what I can see and read based on the reviews at a Magnoli, their offering is no more an exact WWII-Era bag than Todd’s, no?... It seems both locations are trying to re-create the bag to exacting specifications. I could be wrong here and I am ok with being enlightened.

What price glory sell markVIIs from that time. They are surplus stock and are pretty cool. Why buy a repro, when you can one from that time for a bit more money. I'm looking for the trousers, but not sure which ones to go for? Magnoli and Wested would be my top two, Todds is out of stock but looked pretty great too

New addition. Nazi Ra headpiece.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/0Qgm6zlNg23jfJkz2

jtZ4D-LIIl6u3-aAC7A_IMIs75Oc0_PL1Xn_BakXJ-fUQUQPtOuOH5XI6zZQCiP-wif2tHEqg0HsqpV-eiFqg3a8xTNFSuJCMRgzcutt-pjn_oqJqHbFfHuOfEE7YU2UzNERzsuDFisuC-XQPlz73cNuQmsOv1hunwIL65QZjgfXKq0M88emN9vEsybavj_a75fJ1GkJi9WnWr-5qUx525OGt-46V1J0e2VZVQ_yfuiRMXSkHib68B8BcxJNOukCrh4jeAJ9aGrTMPEd6fQyKs-jXtwfRcfc9rs2MLId7HteIkt7xpfTkV2KM8vLcruoLeZ06laEKrVPAXf0vrlvr3-nRBpQbos-VNaqI69ynKf6NIsLwL_E6nnVFRwqUkadMJgq9j8_1MxN854GeaPlEGuU--QFZPUqu1ZwKP3ZWV1k33I7ZDRY1gPPc2XkhtFW-1DtY9Y1e7164n35xzN9Ix8Um-SAJaZGMSo4Oc580LAEdODoJlLHXP1-bJKt-dnT3n2zYx5DqDhLFRm0tVZVtg_5oKbhoQnGAf_3qp009FeU4OlYk1BrgwuhADrWEgsEPif_0WtdDNsqvZIRjbRDRlT25jxFgmEnGmb-XASJLc2-faumqdyxIISjxRfz5Aw7apDh1T20suTBG4Bl2JLcy-MGtCvfXcRpy0Y=w807-h936-no

I agree with what you are saying here. My point is that the Magnoli is the same as Todd’s “re-created”.

Not really. They both had their own recreations made. I'm sure they vary in quality of materials and accuracy. I'm also sure they're both great bags. Either way, you originally asked where you could get a WWII era bag and the only place to do that between the two companies is Magnoli's.

Good luck with your quest.

What price glory sell markVIIs from that time. They are surplus stock and are pretty cool. Why buy a repro, when you can one from that time for a bit more money. I'm looking for the trousers, but not sure which ones to go for? Magnoli and Wested would be my top two, Todds is out of stock but looked pretty great too

Thank you so much Raiders for leading me towards What Price Glory. They had exactly what I was looking for in an authentic Indy bag from the WWII era and not simply a recreation. I am looking forward to receiving it soon!!

Thank you so much Raiders for leading me towards What Price Glory. They had exactly what I was looking for in an authentic Indy bag from the WWII era and not simply a recreation. I am looking forward to receiving it soon!!

Your welcome, i'm sure you'll be happy with it : )

Your welcome, i'm sure you'll be happy with it : )

I am expecting to receive it today, so really looking forward to it. I paid a little extra to get the bag marked from WG.

Just yesterday I received the Lao Che Diamond from Brenton (RelicMaker) and later in the week picking up Elsa’s Lighter v3 from Lucas.

There are still many key pieces yet to acquire. I will keep an eye out for an Antidote Bottle and a Yankees hat, still looking for these.

Raiders, do you have some good recommendations on the best Whip to acquire?

You'll have to be patient, but keep an eye on joe Strains site Northern whip co. His are even better than a David Morgan. Start saving your pennies from now though, well worth what he asks for one, but not cheap. Magnoli does a fairly nice one too and can be had for alot less

Thanks Raiders, I will keep an eye out.

Which style and maker is the whip you have pictured above? Is the above whip patterned from ROTLA? 6' length the best recommendation for screen accuracy?

Last edited:
Thanks Raiders, I will keep an eye out.

Which style and maker is the whip you have pictured above? Is the above whip patterned from ROTLA? 6' length the best recommendation for screen accuracy?

"This is a 6ft joe strain indy whip".

It's from Joe Strain. Yes, if you want a Raiders whip, this is the whip. I wouldn't go shorter than 8 feet though.

Last edited:
Back