My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of ballpark price are you guys talking here on the Joe Strain Whip?
Kj Kelley, these are excellent examples of craftmanship. If you are after a 10ft indy whip by one of the best people that make them, you would need to find about 800-900 dollars for it. I don't have that myself in budgeting for a whip, so the 6ft when it popped up on his site was the perfect compromise.

Thanks brother, I did contact him and he is likewise very busy. He is actually recommending a whip from Blake Bruning, so I will have to see where that stacks up?

Thanks for sharing the above Mad Lu, if you happen to pick up on something that clearly makes one of the three above better than the others, please let me know? I would certainly be curious as to the direction you are heading and why?

Thanks in advance!

Jordan was my planned travel for the end of the year, so I said to myself: if you are going to visit Petra, you need to do it in style.
Sadly the fedora and the other missing pieces from the outfit are still in my wish list for next year, but you can't beat that backdrop
cfd3c8c2616c57c39749ece170daf59c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan was my planned travel for the end of the year, so I said to myself: if you are going to visit Petra, you need to do it in style.
Sadly the fedora and the other missing pieces from the outfit are still in my wish list for next year, but you can't beat that backdrop

Great pic.

Awesome pic man. So far I have the hat made by the same British company who supplies them for the films, I have the authentic shirt, and the authentic gas bag/satchel. One day I would love to commision someone to do a 1:1 scale bust of Indy and make a life size display.

Thanks, guys! The bust idea sounds like a nice plan. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do once I complete his gear.

Cool pic mate, what was it like there?

Very cool pic, thanks for sharing!!

Awesome pic man. So far I have the hat made by the same British company who supplies them for the films, I have the authentic shirt, and the authentic gas bag/satchel. One day I would love to commision someone to do a 1:1 scale bust of Indy and make a life size display.

Higgins, would you care to share some details about the hat you have acquired? I am in the market for a hat and would love to acquire something very screen accurate for ROTLA. Thanks!

Cool pic mate, what was it like there?

It's an amazing place. People usually focus on the breathtaking Treasure building because...well, you just need to see any photo.

But Petra is a huge complex and there is much more to it than just the Treasure (tombs, temples, great trekking trails...). We spent 2 full days there, because otherwise you just need to focus on the main sights (Treasury, Monastery, Royal Tombs).

In Petra's case I believe the inclusion within the wonders of the world is well deserved, so I would recommend it to anyone. That said, be prepared to walk A LOT and reject offers to buy something from the Bedouin local people every few steps.
6c84d32ffd0e54381df45a3678179585.jpeg
774372e895a01cd9f069a0e786782c2f.jpeg
7f14703ac855574b8ca891a08558e0fc.jpeg
8193b30c6babbe12a7426d36d9a2486b.jpeg

It's an amazing place. People usually focus on the breathtaking Treasure building because...well, you just need to see any photo.

But Petra is a huge complex and there is much more to it than just the Treasure (tombs, temples, great trekking trails...). We spent 2 full days there, because otherwise you just need to focus on the main sights (Treasury, Monastery, Royal Tombs).

In Petra's case I believe the inclusion within the wonders of the world is well deserved, so I would recommend it to anyone. That said, be prepared to walk A LOT and reject offers to buy something from the Bedouin local people every few steps.
6c84d32ffd0e54381df45a3678179585.jpeg
774372e895a01cd9f069a0e786782c2f.jpeg
7f14703ac855574b8ca891a08558e0fc.jpeg
8193b30c6babbe12a7426d36d9a2486b.jpeg

Looks like a pretty special place. Great photos, makes me want to see it for myself. Thanks for sharing

So cool. :clap:clap

Only “prop” are my Alden 405’s.....which I wear almost very day and have had re-heeled already. :lol Getting a Wested jacket soon. :whip

Back