my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mean he even did all my birthmarks on my face lol i will be posting myself complete once i get everything comments welcome fellas

ok everyones heres a custom im very very prous of heres just the head but guess what its my face i commissioed rocco to scupt my face wearinf a hat and the one and only SKIMUZZEL brought me to life i mean when i tell you its like looking in the mirrior i mean it comments welcome very fun to make myself one of my favorite bashes ever i mean how cool is it to have yourself chilling in your display with all your favorite charactors
mmmmmmmmm_zpsb7be0c05.jpg

mm_zps89311875.jpg

mmmm_zpsdaa38231.jpg

m_zps78f38c56.jpg

mik_zps80ec7204.jpg

mike_zps7fae1f3a.jpg
THis is AWESOME. I need to do this one day.

ok everyones heres a custom im very very prous of heres just the head but guess what its my face i commissioed rocco to scupt my face wearinf a hat and the one and only SKIMUZZEL brought me to life i mean when i tell you its like looking in the mirrior i mean it comments welcome very fun to make myself one of my favorite bashes ever i mean how cool is it to have yourself chilling in your display with all your favorite charactors
mmmmmmmmm_zpsb7be0c05.jpg

mm_zps89311875.jpg

mmmm_zpsdaa38231.jpg

m_zps78f38c56.jpg

mik_zps80ec7204.jpg

mike_zps7fae1f3a.jpg

Whoa! That's Good, Very Good, Great Job, Great Post; Mike

thanks guys been planning to do this since last summer, well worth it in my opinion. i mean its awesome to have a custom bash of yourself then you see how life like these really are, that's what attracted me to the 1/6 world is how that they look so real and detailed, it really is truly amazing how these figures come to life with a sick paint up and the right outfit still blows my mind every time.

Last edited:
crappy pic uploaded with my phone will take better ones when i get my computer back but all im waiting on now is a custom red and black sweater im getting made
image_zps4191696b.jpg

heres 2 more customs iv receantly finished i really lucked out cause of my boy moe to find a offical trevor grove miami killer started watching the show and got hooked instantly and had to have this got katos clothes on the way for it so will upgrade the pics soon stay tunedbut heres a teaser with skiman awsome paint app such a awsome figure proud to own this guy just got katos sick outfit in so happy looks so accurate well worth the money
image_zpsbbc8d29f.jpg

image_zps734e915a.jpg

Last edited:
and heres my jax i built myself with ski paintup as well just waiting on the cut opie will be joining him soon lol
image_zps9583cafe.jpg

image_zpsb1352514.jpg

thanks guys really fun doing myself will look better when i get the sweater cause im a mid size guy so alittle to skinny with just the t but will look better when i get the last item

i just wanted to show everyone how much this sculpt really does look just like me snd what a awsome job ski and rocco did
image_zps7e4cfcfa.jpg

heres my opie to go with my jax i really love the detail on this he was alot of fun to bash hope you guys like him much as i do
image_zps48d545f2.jpg

image_zps70aa22ed.jpg

image_zpsb705b72c.jpg

image_zpsc1feb363.jpg

Last edited:
heres alittle update i did to my burns belt made it more screen accurate it hangs nice and low now like it does on the show
image_zps3ae4e412.jpg

well guys my custom bash of myself is 100 percent now if you met me in person this is exactly what i wear and dress and the sweater filled out my size cause im not a skinny guy i really love this man its insane thanks again ski for the paintup and rocco for the unbeleavably sculpt and myself for puttiing all the right parts togeather really really fun doing this comments welcome
image_zps07f9a09c.jpg

image_zps2e189138.jpg

image_zps02dec8ef.jpg

image_zps1a05bc1d.jpg

image_zps7e4cfcfa.jpg

That custom of you is insane! Love it! Do you have any new pics of your entire collection?

Back