my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys means a lot I can't wait to get my back my season 3 Rick from Elvis he had it for awhile but he said it's almost don't will post pics once I have him thanks for the support guys I always appreciate your words means a lot

heres my complete rick done by elvis season 2-3 look love it comments welcome fellas i really like how this look

heres my complete rick done by elvis season 2-3 look love it comments welcome fellas i really like how this look

Iconic pose and the battle weary look of Rick with the 1000 mile stare and the intent on doing some Harm, Excellent Post and Pic's and Score + Elvis Touch, Mike my Friend

thanks my man yeah i definitly love the way this figure came out.im very very please with my season 2-3 look of rick the weathering elvis did is perfect i love the pants and the shirt and he put just enough blood on the face the figure is amazing will definitly add a watch when i get him hom and then he is complete.

If anyone interested pm me I'm selling my Freddy with real metal glove from my personal collection and I'm asking 550 shipped pm me serious buyers only clothes all weathered by elvis1976

Back