my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my daughter ooh she knows not to touch daddys figures she always gives them a kiss befor i put a new one to the collection its my 1yr old who pounds on the glass thanks for the comments again fellas i love this hobbie lol

got a few more guys they are my favorite comments welcome guys
017.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

[I/t402/mikenice1185pg[/IMG]

finally got my jesse head love how this turned out comments welcome guys
004.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection and amazing poses. How did you get the Spider-man figure to stay upside down w/o the stand? I really like that.

Dude, how did you get that hellcycle into the detolf? Are the rear flames bent? I could never get mine to fit it.

yeah its the first custom bash i ever did was the ghost i love the game and love how the figure came out.i dident think the hell cycle would fit either but if u put it in on a angle and push down its a tight fit but fits without bending anything and as for spidey u the top of the detolf i closed his web in with the 2 hole closings that come with the detolf and it worked. thanks for all the comments fellas i love this hobbie my next project is rick grims from walking dead and also i just pre ordered carlitos way cant wait for those lol

yeah its the first custom bash i ever did was the ghost i love the game and love how the figure came out.i dident think the hell cycle would fit either but if u put it in on a angle and push down its a tight fit but fits without bending anything and as for spidey u the top of the detolf i closed his web in with the 2 hole closings that come with the detolf and it worked. thanks for all the comments fellas i love this hobbie my next project is rick grims from walking dead and also i just pre ordered carlitos way cant wait for those lol

I have to try to pose Spidey like that. You mean the little plastic closing cover that goes into the light placement hole.I have a light in there now, but I'll take it out just to try it.

You really have a great collection.

Back