my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the BB. You've got the best setup I've seen so far for those guys. Is that the asmus toys Wayne suit you have on you're Bruce Wayne?

quick update of some guys i was putting togeather lucked out with this one with a head paint from my boy elvis and he matched the skin tone to the body i love it
DSC00332.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

thanks to all you who commented i love this hobbie and take pride in my collection i really love this maximus had to get a corrose decal to set him off it just goes perfect with it

Collection need more star wars bro! (jk) looks great thow how long u been collecting for?

wa! nice collection..
i must mention that I'm surprise a non-asian would collect Ipman and Bruce Lee! ;)

wa! nice collection..
i must mention that I'm surprise a non-asian would collect Ipman and Bruce Lee! ;)

Are you kidding? Bruce Lee has a HUGE following globally! Very nice recent additions Mike loving the Maximus.

been collecting for about 2 years and yeah bruce lee was one of the worlds best martial artist he is a must have and ip man was his master watch the movies and you would buy him to lol thats crazy bro bruce lee married a white girl if that helps lol

thanks for all the comments fellas yeah finally got him done i love him to bro hes one of my favorites i just recently got into the custom gang and i love it especially when i get to put them together i dont paint but i almost can do everything else i attact my own head pegs i always use a hot toys pegs and true type bodies they are expensive but look more real for me

heres my latest project rick grims i love the way this turned out he was really fun to put togeather the only thing im waiting for now is his gun bag thanks to moe and ski it was a easy assembly for me comments welcome fellas
newpics150_zps131d004c.jpg

newpics151_zps375a8da9.jpg

149_zps9cb59035.jpg

Last edited:
no its the terminator bag bro thanks everyone for the comments i really like how he came out although i might sell him getting a kto outfit and doing him on a mofied bruce lee with weathering so i dont no might have to let him go depending how my next one comes out

ok everyones heres a custom im very very prous of heres just the head but guess what its my face i commissioed rocco to scupt my face wearinf a hat and the one and only SKIMUZZEL brought me to life i mean when i tell you its like looking in the mirrior i mean it comments welcome very fun to make myself one of my favorite bashes ever i mean how cool is it to have yourself chilling in your display with all your favorite charactors
mmmmmmmmm_zpsb7be0c05.jpg

mm_zps89311875.jpg

mmmm_zpsdaa38231.jpg

m_zps78f38c56.jpg

mik_zps80ec7204.jpg

mike_zps7fae1f3a.jpg

Back