my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys for your king workds everything is posted right now but im still collecting ill have mg grinch soon darryl from walking dead and a new rick so stay tuned fellas

this is all my detolfs togeather except for one in my room lol
image_zps2824d9a3.jpg

well guys my custom bash of myself is 100 percent now if you met me in person this is exactly what i wear and dress and the sweater filled out my size cause im not a skinny guy i really love this man its insane thanks again ski for the paintup and rocco for the unbeleavably sculpt and myself for puttiing all the right parts togeather really really fun doing this comments welcome
image_zps07f9a09c.jpg

image_zps2e189138.jpg

image_zps02dec8ef.jpg

image_zps1a05bc1d.jpg

image_zps7e4cfcfa.jpg

That is fkn awesome man :clap:clap:lol:panic::panic:

Insane collection and set up! What kind of mirrors did you use behind your detolfs? Been looking for some myself

Last edited:
thanks guys i really appreciate everyones kine words you guys are all awsome makes me feel great to get some positive feedback on my collection alot of time and money lol is the key i know everyones knows that the mirriors bro you acually have to take out the back glass to the detolf and bring it to a glass shop and have it custom made with polished ends they run about 60 dollars each lol but well worth every penny thanks ecko i have alot of fun bashing myself honestly i think everyone should do it i mean i love my figues so why not have myself chilling with them lmao

my season 2 grims pretty much complete i have the iniminie head going to get the wgp head when it comes out but i like this for now till i get my new head thanks to moe for the awsome clothes

thanks guys i really like how he turned out. im getting a custom darryl done by elvis and rick season 1. but i like season 2 rick so i had to bash him easy enough bash and he turned out great i think!

Last edited:
One more added to my collection.I finally got my hands on a tom welling sculpt as a teen i loved smallville. So im very please to bring you the blur even had the shiny silver ship key made from shapeways cant beleave it was 60 gollars lmao.

Back