My first YouTube video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ok60rgaRrfo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ok60rgaRrfo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Quick background: I worked really hard on this one and someday hope to make more with different scenarios. :cuckoo:

I had a bowl of sugar frosted flakes at 6:45, makeup started promptly at 7 AM and was finished two hours later. Usually it takes 3 hours but I'm getting faster. :monkey4 I had nothing else to eat except I did drink a protein smoothie around 3 PM. This videotaping started at 10 PM, and lasted about an hour because I can't read sheet music or play the piano. Basically I've had the makeup glued onto my face for 14 hours, and was running on empty.

At the end of the videotaping, I was still looking at a few hours of makeup removal, which probably ended by 1 AM. :slap

Real Talk: If I just saw this somewhere else and it was labeled like "POTA Outtake" I would have no reason to doubt it. The make-up looks that good! Really incredible work Jessica!

I've seen pics of you all fixed up before but to see a video of it especially the mouth movements/squints starting at 0:56.. straight up POTA!!!

Now as far as the piano.. Hey, it's not perfect but it's still 100x better than I could do. :lol

Jessica!
So freakin' great! Good job!

clapping3tk.gif

Real Talk: If I just saw this somewhere else and it was labeled like "POTA Outtake" I would have no reason to doubt it. The make-up looks that good! Really incredible work Jessica!

I've seen pics of you all fixed up before but to see a video of it especially the mouth movements/squints starting at 0:56.. straight up POTA!!!

13.gif

Really impressive Jessica,at first i thought you were just wearing a mask but then your eyes and mouth moved,very nice!

Awesome makeup - you look like you just walked off the POTA movie set and decided to play a little piano in your trailer between takes. :duff

Back