My dear Nora...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is my finished Mr. Freeze. I went for a more of the older batman cartoon feel from when I was a kid. I also thought it would be a cool piece if he had the ballerina in a dome so I made that too :) I really like how he turned out....I was thinking about putting frost on some areas but not sure if I should. Anyway let me know what you guys think
100_3670.jpg

100_3671.jpg

100_3672.jpg

100_3673.jpg

100_3674.jpg

100_3675.jpg

100_3676.jpg

100_3677.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff Witekite , you've captured the "animated feel " and the character spot on . If you're considering adding "frosting" , have you ever used the weathering pens by TAMIYA ? They do a snow one , which is great for just that kind of job . Again , excellent stuff ! :clap

Great job. I really love the "animated" look to it. Have you done or will you be doing other Batman villians?

Eric

I am working right now on a Nolan style Riddler..I am going with a Depp likeness on the head because that is who is rumored Nolan wanted to play the role and I think he would have been great. I do want to do several others if you got any suggestions on who I'd love to hear

Back