My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

16778.gif

I'm watching this thread!

cameron002qf4.gif

EndoEyes.gif

PeachyCollection.jpg

ultimate terminator set up :rock:rock:rock:rock do you have the 1-1 terminater in your sights now ??

Thanks bro. 1:1 is the ULTIMATE. Maybe someday:D

He's got to warm up to that... first the Cinemaquette, then the 1:2, then finally 1:1. You can't just jump into the 1:1 Endo line cold turkey. Once you get to the 1:1 level the tough decision is which version should be first, yeah, that's right, you HAVE to get both, "factory fresh" and "battle damaged". The final level, a working copy of course.

He's got to warm up to that... first the Cinemaquette, then the 1:2, then finally 1:1. You can't just jump into the 1:1 Endo line cold turkey. Once you get to the 1:1 level the tough decision is which version should be first, yeah, that's right, you HAVE to get both, "factory fresh" and "battle damaged". The final level, a working copy of course.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Maybe I should just sell my wife's car so I can buy all this cool stuff! Once again, sweet collection bro!

Love the blue lights man, very special freak love going on between you and ONEYE...Love seeing that sort of thing:monkey2

Very nice update :clap

love the tx cinemaquette :cool:
she's one sexy machine lady!

Congrats on the T-1000 too :rock

can't wait to see the base/acrylic cover for the endoarm.

and Yes, ONEYE is da man :banana

Last edited:

Just realized you updated man. Awesome T-1000 LSB, and that T-X CM is just crazy cool! Amazing scores dude, you should be proud. :banana And ONEYE sure is great for hooking you up like he did! :rock2

Just realized you updated man. Awesome T-1000 LSB, and that T-X CM is just crazy cool! Amazing scores dude, you should be proud. :banana And ONEYE sure is great for hooking you up like he did! :rock2

Thanks man. :D And that's for sure about ONEYE he is a true friend. His generosity is second to none. Thanks again for the post Havok. Take care , Mike

Very nice update :clap

love the tx cinemaquette :cool:
she's one sexy machine lady!

Congrats on the T-1000 too :rock

can't wait to see the base/acrylic cover for the endoarm.

and Yes, ONEYE is da man :banana

Thanks bro. Base and acrylic cover are coming soon along with another AMAZING piece from mu UK connection. But you will have to stay tuned. :naughty

Back