My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENDO-HUNTER my friend, what can I say? I think congratulations on a awesome collection and set up is appropriate!:clap I just adore the double custom endoarm - and those cabinets - futuristic and perfect.:hi5: :wave

Here is my humble Shelves for the moment. UPDATES to follow shortly.

HUGE UPDATE: 8-12-10 I received my CUSTOM PLASMA RIFLE from my good buddy ONEYE today and I am blown away.

R.P.F. morganthirteen / ONEYE 1:1 SCALE TERMINATOR PHASED PLASMA RIFLE in the 40 WATT RANGE:

E-H4.jpg

To see more items not listed here just click the link to my collection:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=18

SARAH CONNORS "NO FATE" SOG S1 BOWIE KNIFE ( NOT A REPRODUCTION )

CURRENT "CYBERDYNE" CASE PIC with my new SIDESHOW "COMBAT" ENDOBUST (top shelf LEFT bust)

DSC00398.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles T2 ARNOLD BATTLE DAMAGED BUST:

Picture008-1.jpg

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES 20" AERIAL HUNTER KILLER #133 of 500

SSC20INCHAHK.jpg

RB REPILCAS T2 FLASK with Damaged T1 CPU: Solid machined aluminum and real glass with O-RING seals. Solid machined brass 1:1 CPU hand painted

IMG_1099.jpg

SIDESHOW 1:1 ENDOARM in RB REPLICAS ALUMINUM BASE & ACRYLIC TUBE

IMG_1046.jpg

Cinemaquette 1/3 SCALE T-800 ENDOSKELETON LIMITED #359 of 1000 and SIDESHOW 1:1 T-X ENDOBUST

IMG_1014.jpg

SIDESHOW 1:1 ENDOBUST (ORIGINAL CLEAN VERSION)

user4018_pic2637_1236303236.jpg

Cinemaquette TERMINATOR 3 T-X (Thank you ONEYE) LIMITED #179 of 1000

Picture014-1.jpg

More photos of my TERMINATOR COLLECTION can be seen by clicking the link in my SIG line. Thanks for looking, Mike

You have a great terminator Collection buddy, would like to see more picts... :clap

Back