My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my humble Shelves for the moment. UPDATES to follow shortly.

UPDATE 9-8-10 SIDESHOW T2 T800 POLYSTONE STATUE:

Picture007.jpg

R.P.F. morganthirteen / ONEYE 1:1 SCALE TERMINATOR PHASED PLASMA RIFLE in the 40 WATT RANGE:

P1020870.jpg

To see more items not listed here just click the link to my collection:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/album.php?albumid=18

SARAH CONNORS "NO FATE" SOG S1 BOWIE KNIFE ( NOT A REPRODUCTION )

CURRENT "CYBERDYNE" CASE PIC with my new SIDESHOW "COMBAT" ENDOBUST (top shelf LEFT bust)

DSC00398.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles T2 ARNOLD BATTLE DAMAGED BUST:

Picture008-1.jpg

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES 20" AERIAL HUNTER KILLER #133 of 500

SSC20INCHAHK.jpg

RB REPILCAS T2 FLASK with Damaged T1 CPU: Solid machined aluminum and real glass with O-RING seals. Solid machined brass 1:1 CPU hand painted

IMG_1099.jpg

SIDESHOW 1:1 ENDOARM in RB REPLICAS ALUMINUM BASE & ACRYLIC TUBE

IMG_1046.jpg

Cinemaquette 1/3 SCALE T-800 ENDOSKELETON LIMITED #359 of 1000 and SIDESHOW 1:1 T-X ENDOBUST

IMG_1014.jpg

SIDESHOW 1:1 ENDOBUST (ORIGINAL CLEAN VERSION)

user4018_pic2637_1236303236.jpg

Cinemaquette TERMINATOR 3 T-X LIMITED #179 of 1000

Picture014-1.jpg

More photos of my TERMINATOR COLLECTION can be seen by clicking the link in my SIG line. Thanks for looking, Mike

Last edited:
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

Freakin awesome display bro. The only thing I would change is replace that LSB for the Sideshow 1:1 Arnold T-800 bust. you won't regret it if you do- trust me!

sweet mother o'pearl..........that is a bad ass set up. & yea that 1:1 will do nothing but add to the awesomeness of that which is terminastic !!!!! :lol

I honestly wish I could be so generous.. only thing is I'm stinkin poor. :monkey2 Sorry brother. :peace

No need to be sorry at all man, I was only joking. I'm barely able to fund my collection as it is, and the way the economy is I know others are in the same boat. If I hit the jackpot in the Lotto and won like 100 million dollars, I would seriously go nuts being generous and would probably at the very least get everyone here their one grail piece. I can always dream.........:monkey2 And I didn't mean to sidetrack your collection thread Ballistic, I apologize man.

Back