My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

great terminater collection the 1:1 arnie bust will make it complete.

HI

I'm new here. Absolutely amazing Terminator collection you have. I thought i'd post a pic of mine. Not that it compares to yours though.

Thanks voorhees. I have an interesting piece joining the collection in a month or so's time. I will post pics when it arrives.

The lighting here sucks and I have to go out now. Maybe tomorrow I will post some pics. Its mainly Robocop, Dark knight, Bruce Lee and a few horror pieces.

Maybe a little. I have sold almost everything that I had in my collection except TERMINATOR related items to purchase the new stuff. :D

Now it's time for bodily fluids and duplicate parts you don't need.

fear.gif

Now that ain't gonna happen ONEYE:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Hmmm, ok then, human drug testing subjects, they get paid well, and they do try to fix when the testing is all done. Of course, that means some more drugs. ;)

Maybe a little. I have sold almost everything that I had in my collection except TERMINATOR related items to purchase the new stuff. :D

And you know i've been thinking about doing the same, well not to those extremes but something similar. Like having a "Terminator" collection and then a shelf of "others"

Back