My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

That's cool Rory make me drool but too can play at that game. Don't make me post pics of my GUITARS and MESA AMPS because you will be cleaning up drool off your keyboard for a week:lol:rotfl:lol

You may win at the amp game my friend but my armada of guitars is no laughing matter.... :lecture :lol

You may win at the amp game my friend but my armada of guitars is no laughing matter.... :lecture :lol

Are you sure?

usngeetars1.jpg

ESP CUSTOM SHOP LES PAUL and KAMIKAZE

usngeetars2.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

5150usn.jpg

....not bad, not bad at all. In the amp department... you win... however, guitars are my victory. :D

Will just the Gibsons please stand up.... the rest of you wait your turn. :lol

f3118d4d.jpg

:rock

Sorry to derail your collection thread. Although what an awesome derailment it is I must say. :lol

....not bad, not bad at all. In the amp department... you win... however, guitars are my victory. :D

Will just the Gibsons please stand up....

f3118d4d.jpg

:rock

Sorry to derail your collection thread. Although what an awesome derailment it is I must say. :lol

Nice GEETARZ bro. Are those Epiphones or GIBSONS? I can't see the headstocks.

Nice GEETARZ bro. Are those Epiphones or GIBSONS? I can't see the headstocks.

They are Gibsons. Don't know what it is about the Les Paul but I love them- they just feel right. What you see there are 2 custom shops, the first Robot, and another limited run robot I was able to snag for very cheap.

They are Gibsons. Don't know what it is about the Les Paul but I love them- they just feel right. What you see there are 2 custom shops, the first Robot, and another limited run robot I was able to snag for very cheap.

Together we have some SERIOUS AXES. I agree about LES PAULS they just sound AWESOME!!!:rock:rock:rock ROCK ON MY MESA BROTHA!!!:duff

Very, very nice Terminator collection dude. Awsome from the 1/6 group all the way up to the 1/1. :rock:rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

Very nice indeed, I've not seen that cover on a T2 score before, who's the publisher of that type ?

Don't forget LaLaLand Records has just released the score for The Sarah Connor Chronicles as well :)

Very nice indeed, I've not seen that cover on a T2 score before, who's the publisher of that type ?

Don't forget LaLaLand Records has just released the score for The Sarah Connor Chronicles as well :)

All my TERMINATOR Soundtrack Cds are JAPANESE IMPORTS. The T2 is on the VARESE SARABANDE Lable Cat# SLCS-7030 The Japanese Imports seem to have better ART WORK and picture booklets. :D

All my TERMINATOR Soundtrack Cds are JAPANESE IMPORTS. The T2 is on the VARESE SARABANDE Lable Cat# SLCS-7030 The Japanese Imports seem to have better ART WORK and picture booklets. :D

That's weird my T2's a Varese Saraband as well, but the "T2" text is down the bottom, it has a brown spine and it came with a silver card slipcase with "T2 Special Edition" on the front. The pic on the back of mine is the T-800, John and Sarah looking down into the molten steel pit.

Is there any difference with the others being Japanese, as their artwork looks identical to the one's I picked up in the UK

That's weird my T2's a Varese Saraband as well, but the "T2" text is down the bottom, it has a brown spine and it came with a silver card slipcase with "T2 Special Edition" on the front. The pic on the back of mine is the T-800, John and Sarah looking down into the molten steel pit.

Is there any difference with the others being Japanese, as their artwork looks identical to the one's I picked up in the UK

Could be because some are re-releases or something. I will get more information on the Cds up later. I don't think my Varese Saraband T2 is a SPECIAL EDITION so that might have something to do with it looking different. Interesting though.

Back