My Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly did you do to him sturtrup?

He looks much better! :clap

I've lifted his feet out of the boots a little to have him be taller
as recommended by Unsug! I've done a custom cod pieces, I've reshaped the cape and replaced the oversaized chain with a smaller one. The new Helmet is "custom", Hasbro and Tomy mix. The gloves are a german soldier pair that I've repainted black.

But there are some things that doesn't work!
Tomy face is too little!
Cape is too short!
Chest box is too small!
And a lot of little detail too!
I've to go! My Vader needs my help!

A new pair of gloves and a saber! Merry Christmas Darth! :wink1:

picture.php
picture.php

Helmet looks too big...I love showing this when peoples Darth Vader helmets look too big, here we go:

spaceballs.jpg

Other than that its looks v. good !

I agree, GREAT custom job on this figure, but the dome is a little large...

:clap Looks better with new gloves though.

The dome is too big! In some shot this is obvious! I Know! The dome is an ultimate villain Vader hasbro and the face is tomy! Someone can give me some indication to put a more in scale head on my vader?

picture.php

Exactly how tall is he? If he's 12" you could pick up and cannibalize a Koto Vader kit. The detail is outstanding on this pre-painted vinyl kit(even if the pose is impossible) and it's fairly easy to work with. There are currently 5 of them on Ebay, rangeing in price from $40 to $135. If your figure is bigger, go with the Kaiyodo kit, or the Screamin' re-issue. AVOID recasts;they tend to be soft on detail, inconsistent in size and we don't support that sort of thing here...PS

He is 12-3/4 or 12,75 inch (32,5cm) tall!
The Kaiyodo kit, or the Screamin' re-issue are very expensive! Shipping from USA to Italy is very expensive.

mmm :( mmm :( mmm :dunno

This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Hurricane; you're my only hope! :wink1:

Last edited:
Back