My Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection Sniper, although I'm not sure I'd wanna look at gollum everytime I woke up! ICK! :wink1:

Congrats on Boba and cool pics.
23lo1vr.gif

What was your fears?
The chestplate is flat, sorta boxy. People have started picking him apart and making it correct, but I don't have those skills, but posing him like I do it's not so bad, so over all a good piece. After Iron man mark 1 and maybe 7 I'm not sure i'll buy anymore 12 inch though.

Great collection Sniper, although I'm not sure I'd wanna look at gollum everytime I woke up! ICK! :wink1:
He sure is ugly, but i love that mug :D Actually the Gollum as Gollum piece is one of my favorites despite it's small size.

Congrats on Boba and cool pics.
23lo1vr.gif
Thank you!

The chestplate is flat, sorta boxy. People have started picking him apart and making it correct, but I don't have those skills, but posing him like I do it's not so bad, so over all a good piece. After Iron man mark 1 and maybe 7 I'm not sure i'll buy anymore 12 inch though.

so are you moving up to 1/4 scale or dare I suggest 1/2 scale or are you taking a break, we all need them :exactly:

so are you moving up to 1/4 scale or dare I suggest 1/2 scale or are you taking a break, we all need them :exactly:

With Bats and Ivy PO'ed I'm going 1/4.
I'm getting the Predator and ringwraith which is smaller I guess, but no more 12 inch. I just cancelled the new Iron man mk 1 and will only have statues from now on - hopefully PF's but I do like many of the smaller ones too. I do like kotobukiya stuff too. Just ordered their Harley quinn bishoujo figure.

1/2 scale - is that legendary scale? If so - not for me! Way over my budget :) Wolverine is nice though.

With Bats and Ivy PO'ed I'm going 1/4.
I'm getting the Predator and ringwraith which is smaller I guess, but no more 12 inch. I just cancelled the new Iron man mk 1 and will only have statues from now on - hopefully PF's but I do like many of the smaller ones too. I do like kotobukiya stuff too. Just ordered their Harley quinn bishoujo figure.

1/2 scale - is that legendary scale? If so - not for me! Way over my budget :) Wolverine is nice though.

Welcome to the 1/4 Scale Club and the only 1/2 scale I will ever get would be Colossus if the dared to do him :lol:lol:lol.

I still collect smaller pieces but they have to be Really Sexy of Badass, but 1/6 scale is where I draw the line, but the Bishoujo Girls are Hot and call to me :slap

Welcome to the 1/4 Scale Club and the only 1/2 scale I will ever get would be Colossus if the dared to do him :lol:lol:lol.

I still collect smaller pieces but they have to be Really Sexy of Badass, but 1/6 scale is where I draw the line, but the Bishoujo Girls are Hot and call to me :slap

Colossus would be a big boy!:p

I just put myself on waitlist for Dutch PF EX. I think he will look badass next to the upcoming Predator even though they are not same scale.
Them 1/2 scales... I don't even know what it would take for me to go there :)

So I got the Predator statue.
I like it.
I'm having issues with the heads though. It's like they don't fit in 100% and I don't feel ilike jamming it...
The helmet head is the worst. It's like the dreadlocks are in the way...

Anyhoo, here he is...

mmm0mwvlmjnlmza2n2jhodvhnzyymjrhm2m5zgy4ndm.jpg

owyzytcymzyxoguyotuymgvhzdlhotq0otjjndm3ndy.jpg

Pretty awesome in real life and he is no way too skinny IMO.

Back